Eminem's Recovery v. Ross' Don sales

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

A good album is a matter of opinion and dude took about 3 years off to be fair
I think the funniest thing here is the fact that dude is doing these numbers within weeks and I here him less on the radio than dudes who sold 300,000 between this year and last

The radio isn't what it used to be... The game is ALL digital now...

As I've said consistantly, and been called racist, the people that are goin out to buy Eminem's albums aren't the ones listenin to Hot 97... They're the ones listenin to Z100...
don't even compare Game to Eminem.... dude can't even get his album released, plus his music hasn't been the same
Talent wise, there is NO comparison... One guy has it, and the other guy doesn't...

But:
Game's last 3 albums > Em's last 3 albums

And that's why I made the comparison... How you lettin Game consistantly put out a better product then you??

Whenever R.E.D. Album drops, I'm sure its gonna be on pace with his previous efforts, the man just makes good music... He's the west coast Rick Ross, both faker than a muh****a, but they got a great ear for production and they know what sounds suite their style...

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

A good album is a matter of opinion and dude took about 3 years off to be fair
I think the funniest thing here is the fact that dude is doing these numbers within weeks and I here him less on the radio than dudes who sold 300,000 between this year and last

The radio isn't what it used to be... The game is ALL digital now...

As I've said consistantly, and been called racist, the people that are goin out to buy Eminem's albums aren't the ones listenin to Hot 97... They're the ones listenin to Z100...
don't even compare Game to Eminem.... dude can't even get his album released, plus his music hasn't been the same
Talent wise, there is NO comparison... One guy has it, and the other guy doesn't...

But:
Game's last 3 albums > Em's last 3 albums

And that's why I made the comparison... How you lettin Game consistantly put out a better product then you??

Whenever R.E.D. Album drops, I'm sure its gonna be on pace with his previous efforts, the man just makes good music... He's the west coast Rick Ross, both faker than a muh****a, but they got a great ear for production and they know what sounds suite their style...

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Game has talent tho...and not very little to be honest

ummm... game has NO talent... dude can rap on beat but thats not really a skill...

honestly what is he good at musically?

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Game has talent tho...and not very little to be honest

ummm... game has NO talent... dude can rap on beat but thats not really a skill...

honestly what is he good at musically?

news-1004106417

news
http://www.billboard.com/rss
To

FROM

SUBJECT

BODY

Here is an item from Billboard.com you should enjoy. Click on the link below to check it out.

Your message has been sent !  Close

SUBMITCANCEL

109355-eminem_617_409.jpg

Images
Launch Slideshow
/slideshow/456553

109245-rick_ross_200_133.jpg

Eminem (top), Rick Ross

Eminemmakes it five weeks in a row at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 as"Recovery" sells another 187,000 (down just 4%), according to NielsenSoundScan.

Rick Ross'"Teflon Don" arrives in the runner-up spot with 176,000. Ross' lastthree studio albums all debuted at No. 1, with his last set, 2009's"Deeper Than Rap," arriving with 158,000. The opener for "Teflon" isRoss' best sales week since 2008's "Trilla" arrived with 198,000.

news-1004106417

news
http://www.billboard.com/rss
To

FROM

SUBJECT

BODY

Here is an item from Billboard.com you should enjoy. Click on the link below to check it out.

Your message has been sent !  Close

SUBMITCANCEL

109355-eminem_617_409.jpg

Images
Launch Slideshow
/slideshow/456553

109245-rick_ross_200_133.jpg

Eminem (top), Rick Ross

Eminemmakes it five weeks in a row at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 as"Recovery" sells another 187,000 (down just 4%), according to NielsenSoundScan.

Rick Ross'"Teflon Don" arrives in the runner-up spot with 176,000. Ross' lastthree studio albums all debuted at No. 1, with his last set, 2009's"Deeper Than Rap," arriving with 158,000. The opener for "Teflon" isRoss' best sales week since 2008's "Trilla" arrived with 198,000.

Some of you are so racially sensitive that it borders on racism. "its cause he's white" so white folk are giving him these numbers...how do you explain wayne selling a million? Cause Carter III definitely didnt do the numbers it did based on talent because C3 sucked.

So how do you justify your statments that one white rapper selling a million vs one black rapper selling million being because the white rapper has White America buying his albums? I take it only black folk bought Waynes?

Some of you are so racially sensitive that it borders on racism. "its cause he's white" so white folk are giving him these numbers...how do you explain wayne selling a million? Cause Carter III definitely didnt do the numbers it did based on talent because C3 sucked.

So how do you justify your statments that one white rapper selling a million vs one black rapper selling million being because the white rapper has White America buying his albums? I take it only black folk bought Waynes?

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

ummm wayne had HIT singles...

eminem isnt even getting radio play...
Eminem gets played here in L.A. a lot. I dont see your point.  And if you check billboard...eminem has a few HIT singles

Eminem gets played here in L.A. a lot. I dont see your point.  And if you check billboard...eminem has a few HIT singles

LWTYL is #1 in airplay gains for second straight week. and that's why his sales have been his best since eminem show days when he did have hit singles. relapse didn't and it flopped to his standards.

em is projected to be #1 again NEXT WEEK, making it 6 straight weeks, longest run for a rap album since his prime days.

LWTYL is #1 in airplay gains for second straight week. and that's why his sales have been his best since eminem show days when he did have hit singles. relapse didn't and it flopped to his standards.

em is projected to be #1 again NEXT WEEK, making it 6 straight weeks, longest run for a rap album since his prime days.

After all the racial injustice that has been displayed throughout the world, and in America specifically...

The thought of someone being a pegged a "racist" simply because he or she doesn't like Eminem is laughable...

You guys are making a mockery of the term...

But what else is new...

After all the racial injustice that has been displayed throughout the world, and in America specifically...

The thought of someone being a pegged a "racist" simply because he or she doesn't like Eminem is laughable...

But what else is new...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

But what else is new...
Well when said person simply doesnt like eminem because he's white...thats pretty much racist

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

But what else is new...
Well when said person simply doesnt like eminem because he's white...thats pretty much racist

When have I taken credit away from his GOOD albums??... I just call it like I see it...

The SAME way I do with black artists... I guess I hate my own race too huh??

Back
Top Bottom