Eminem's Recovery v. Ross' Don sales

people do know that relapse' sales fell off pretty badly after the first 3-4 weeks or so right.

he never had a hit single on the radio until LTWYL. and this album leaked, and the interest INCREASED after the leak.

basically, recovery is a great album and people are recognizing it. if he put out another relapse, it wouldn't sell like this.

Heard some material from Ross that I liked better than his older stuff, he seems to be improving at least a little. Congrats on moving units when it's increasingly hard to do so, and to Eminem, jeez, it's like its 2000 again or something. Barely even dropped from last week.

And to the people who continue to constantly belittle whatever Eminem manages to accomplish, i'm tired of arguing with you, I guess we all decided to forget the times when he couldn't even get an audience to listen to him rap in a battle because of the color of the skin. I hope it really does make you feel better making comments like that.

Heard some material from Ross that I liked better than his older stuff, he seems to be improving at least a little. Congrats on moving units when it's increasingly hard to do so, and to Eminem, jeez, it's like its 2000 again or something. Barely even dropped from last week.

And to the people who continue to constantly belittle whatever Eminem manages to accomplish, i'm tired of arguing with you, I guess we all decided to forget the times when he couldn't even get an audience to listen to him rap in a battle because of the color of the skin. I hope it really does make you feel better making comments like that.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Eminem has a cult following that would buy anything with his name on it. What did you expect?
Basically. Dude is garbage plain and simple how most of ya'll on here ride his $!+* i will never understand why.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Eminem has a cult following that would buy anything with his name on it. What did you expect?
Basically. Dude is garbage plain and simple how most of ya'll on here ride his $!+* i will never understand why.

Eminem is garbage?
WOW
Don't get me wrong, after the MMLP I haven't really been into dudes work like b4 but I wouldn't ever call dude garbage
I wonder who ya'll listen to

Eminem is garbage?
WOW
Don't get me wrong, after the MMLP I haven't really been into dudes work like b4 but I wouldn't ever call dude garbage

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Eminem is garbage?
WOW
he's not garbage but he makes garbage...

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Eminem is garbage?
WOW
he's not garbage but he makes garbage...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

But is IS garbage...

How else do you describe a cat that hasn't made a good album in 8 years??...

out of touch... callin him garbage makes him seem talentless...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

But is IS garbage...

How else do you describe a cat that hasn't made a good album in 8 years??...

out of touch... callin him garbage makes him seem talentless...

He has talent...

But I haven't seen it on a consistant basis within the LAST 8 years...

Look @ someone like The Game with little to NO natural talent, yet he STILL manages to make pretty good albums...

%+@% even Fat Joe's new album is a banger...

He has talent...

But I haven't seen it on a consistant basis within the LAST 8 years...

Look @ someone like The Game with little to NO natural talent, yet he STILL manages to make pretty good albums...

%+@% even Fat Joe's new album is a banger...

A good album is a matter of opinion and dude took about 3 years off to be fair
I think the funniest thing here is the fact that dude is doing these numbers within weeks and I here him less on the radio than dudes who sold 300,000 between this year and last

A good album is a matter of opinion and dude took about 3 years off to be fair
I think the funniest thing here is the fact that dude is doing these numbers within weeks and I here him less on the radio than dudes who sold 300,000 between this year and last

don't even compare Game to Eminem.... dude can't even get his album released, plus his music hasn't been the same

don't even compare Game to Eminem.... dude can't even get his album released, plus his music hasn't been the same

Back
Top Bottom