EMMA WATSON....VOL..SLITHER IN

that ***** wack 
laugh.gif

This is full flege simpin right here..lml

she's basic bro. She's not even up there with the snow bunnies at my school.

Does she still go to Brown?

nah she transferred a min ago. word is people were mad disrespectful to her there...even professors were hitting her with the "two points for gryffindor" for answering a question in class.

Nothing wrong with the short hair. I used to lurk at my mom's Toni Braxton CD cover for her first album when I was a kid. Plus I had a thing for Lisa on Fresh Prince with the short hair. Kiera Knightly and Mandy Moore when they had the short hair too man. :wow:

The haircut doesn't change the face. A girl can be mad ugly with short OR long hair.

Nothing wrong with the short hair. I used to lurk at my mom's Toni Braxton CD cover for her first album when I was a kid. Plus I had a thing for Lisa on Fresh Prince with the short hair. Kiera Knightly and Mandy Moore when they had the short hair too man. :wow:
The haircut doesn't change the face. A girl can be mad ugly with short OR long hair.

I prefer shorter hair anyway. Like right about the shoulders short

she gotta be FINE to rock short hair,

View media item 206929
View media item 206930
View media item 206931
View media item 206932
View media item 206933

Last edited:
if perception of her is to make her out to be some type of emily blunt then, yall are mistaken. shorty isn't super fine. WITH THAT SAID, she is pretty, cmon now. thats the type of girl you'd have no shame in bringing to the club or the family dinner table..

matter fact, to you NT haters, are yall telling me that if she bent over a table cheeks spread and hit u with the "enter me now"....you gonna stand there with the >D and be all '***** u average as hell" or are you gonna :evil: beast mode and destroy...

if not the latter...you failed the frank ocean test.

Back
Top Bottom