Empire New series in Fox

Get off my sack boy, I have an opinion, the end, you don't like it don't reply boy. Ain't nobody come to spark up a argument with your ***.

Peace.
But I did reply. All you got is I look silly and a bunch of bull **** cuz I replied to your opinion with my own.

Don't be mad.

There is no argument. You aint about ****

The show is entertainment. I watch it but let's be honest this show does push stereotypes. You got the gay son, the turn up/wild/thug son, the son that married a white women to help his career. Taraji is the sassy black mama. Terrance is the former drug dealer turned rapper. Nobody on here is just a normal black person. Everything is extreme. Season 1 was good, this season was trash. I might catch the first 2 episodes of the next season just to see where it goes but that might be it.
S2 isn't over.

Last edited:
The show is entertainment. I watch it but let's be honest this show does push stereotypes. You got the gay son, the turn up/wild/thug son, the son that married a white women to help his career. Taraji is the sassy black mama. Terrance is the former drug dealer turned rapper. Nobody on here is just a normal black person. Everything is extreme. Season 1 was good, this season was trash. I might catch the first 2 episodes of the next season just to see where it goes but that might be it.

Hol up b, did the Lyons officially adopt Gatts to be their son? I must be trippin because I know you aren't talking about Hakeem like that.

Yeah I am. :lol:

It looks corny but that's what they're trying to portray him as. He's a walking stereotype of today's black youth. Fake tough guy, Womanizer, all that BS.

I got more of the spoiled/entitled personality from Hakeem. He expects everything to be handed to him, without the hard work that his brothers display to be in the positions they are in. For instance the little tantrums he throws when Cookie is trying to make moves at Lyon Dynasty without his input. Then when she's not there, he's always blowing up her phone asking where she is and how he needs helps n

Lets be honest , Empire is pure entertainment. That's all. Its not a critically acclaimed prime time show or anything like that. The show is something to watch and laugh at. I think if your searching for anything deeper than that you will be highly disappointed. That's the reason I watch it.
agreed

:lol: drippity droppity the furthest thing from a thug. Dude is emotional like a female

We back tonight. I've effectively most details. Just know that Naomi Campbell now runs Empire with ***** *** Hakeem.

Ep about ***** *** Hakeem :smh:

:lol: @ Cookie beating him.

:rofl: @ Lucius legit getting goons to threaten and intimidate board members.

:smh: ****** up story with Rhonda.

Alicia Keys should've been in this ep.

They need to kill off Hakeem's character asap! Dude is mad annoying and cant to save his life. I was hoping cookie would have kept beating him. 

This Hakeem stuff is just a failed attempt at trying to create a good villain. One that you will hate. Plot is so silly

i think this show's window is closed now

shoulda never went on that break
Agreed. They should've kept their momentum and finished it out right then. 

Wife was laughing at me watching the episode. I kept commenting on how I hate Hakeem's character and how *****-made he is on the show 
laugh.gif

Rhonda 
frown.gif

They need to kill off one of the sons or something.

Something drastic to bring something fresh to the show.

Wow, they eliminated that threat quickly.

:lol: @ Luscious showing up at the right time and recording Camilla killing ol girl with the drugs.

Only thing left is to kill Hakeem and put Booboo Kitty in the crazy house.

The problems are so exaggerated it's hilarious man :lol:

Like I said this show is entertaining as hell. I guess that's the goal right ?

Back
Top Bottom