Employee Apprecaition FTL/FA/Camps

came out with egg foams and gre/orange lebrons for the 50%.... (the brons where excluded but they looked out anyway eyyyyyy)

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

came out with egg foams and gre/orange lebrons for the 50%.... (the brons where excluded but they looked out anyway eyyyyyy)
I thought it wasn't

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Went in made a connect n homie gona hook it up, Well hopfully it would b a solid connect!

if only i had skills like that lol didnt get it happen for me.
ohwell.gif
guy was too big headed to do it, i was nice and not cocky too!! what the heck. i need to talk to a girl, then again they are hesitant most of the time.

Silver/red 97 and Silver Uptempos for me 2day. Prob hit the other spot 2morrow n see what i can pick up

went into footaction. talked to dude and he was like cool just maximize my sale. im like no prob illbuy couple socks, cleaner no problem. get the shoes ready for little one and he freezes. im like whats up u change your mind, hes like no but i forgot to bring in my pay stub. Im like DAMN, can i come thru tomorrow. he replied no prob. This is a new connect i made today. Oh btw the kobe V draft day is excluded is what he told me. Or did he make a mistake???

Originally Posted by djkaos23

went into footaction. talked to dude and he was like cool just maximize my sale. im like no prob illbuy couple socks, cleaner no problem. get the shoes ready for little one and he freezes. im like whats up u change your mind, hes like no but i forgot to bring in my pay stub. Im like DAMN, can i come thru tomorrow. he replied no prob. This is a new connect i made today. Oh btw the kobe V draft day is excluded is what he told me. Or did he make a mistake???

nice work establishin the new connect,  i talked to 2 employees at other spots before i went to my usual hookup.   1 spot dude said he would do it  but on his time  which i told him was fine with me,  the other one seemed kinda nervous  so i just told him it was cool.

^

thanks. it sucks i'm strapped for cash though, i wanted some blk red griffeys, and the white red lebrons as well but oh well. next 50% im planning ahead of time.

this is my first pair of lebrons, these shoes are real nice.

Anybody have ike Hypermax Tennis Ball or Air Jordan Black and Varsity Red VI's in there area.
Looking to try to copp on EA.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ Um... try 41-00788- 404 or 204 or 004 I don't remember the last 3 digits but I think it's one of those combinations. DF!!!
They don't go by SKU's like this anymore? --> 314996 081 (Coppers).

I was able to cop those black/white/gold lebrons as well as some shirts, socks, and shorts. The champs I went to didn't have any other brons or any kobes though. Glad I was able to get something though.

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

I was able to cop those black/white/gold lebrons as well as some shirts, socks, and shorts. The champs I went to didn't have any other brons or any kobes though. Glad I was able to get something though.

Champs Sports doesn't get Kobes.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

YO! ^ Um... try 41-00788- 404 or 204 or 004 I don't remember the last 3 digits but I think it's one of those combinations. DF!!!
Footlocker SKUs are cataloged differently.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

nice work establishin the new connect,  i talked to 2 employees at other spots before i went to my usual hookup.   1 spot dude said he would do it  but on his time  which i told him was fine with me,  the other one seemed kinda nervous  so i just told him it was cool.
Yeah I try to get a new connect everytime it comes around. that way i can have resources in different places based on what out, excluded and stores that get premium releases. Once i establish somekind of foundation with them (even if they cant hook me up right then) i always go back and speak and purchase things from them. This way when the 50 comes around it's like hey no prob i gotcha bro what u need. Networking skills man.

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Footlocker SKUs are cataloged differently.

DiPlOmAt TDOt, looks like you've got Nike's product code.  Footlocker, Champs, Eastbay and Footaction use a different SKU. 

hoping for the 3rd time to take advantage of the 50 between my plug and I we just haven't been able to set it in stone schedule conflicts FTL
grin.gif

REALLY, REALLY just looking for Griffey Volts still.... gotta run by the forgotten FTL at this busted *** mall and see what they have then onto Champs and see what's good.... I could settle for 25th Anny AJ2 or something like that... when its the 50 we will FIND something to satisfy our greed

ohwell.gif

Yeah I try to get a new connect everytime it comes around. that way i can have resources in different places based on what out, excluded and stores that get premium releases. Once i establish somekind of foundation with them (even if they cant hook me up right then) i always go back and speak and purchase things from them. This way when the 50 comes around it's like hey no prob i gotcha bro what u need. Networking skills man.

good minds think alike,  i try to do the same, i see your from LA as well from your sig,  stores around my way south bay area have been crackin down for the most part but there's always a few employees willing to help out.  i always stress to them that i know the deal and how it works and that i'm willing to do it on their time and buy a cleaner or some socks as well and that i won't be obvious about it and usually their comfortable dealing with me. 

thats not usually the case though because i have a few friends that used to work for the company and they would tell me how people would come in wanting/ expecting the discount and being real obvious about it.

good minds think alike,  i try to do the same, i see your from LA as well from your sig,  stores around my way south bay area have been crackin down for the most part but there's always a few employees willing to help out.  i always stress to them that i know the deal and how it works and that i'm willing to do it on their time and buy a cleaner or some socks as well and that i won't be obvious about it and usually their comfortable dealing with me. 

thats not usually the case though because i have a few friends that used to work for the company and they would tell me how people would come in wanting/ expecting the discount and being real obvious about it.
Exactly. For instance yesterday when i was making the new connect, he was alone when i got there. So i was able to talk to him and see where it would go. When customers came in I stepped to the side and let him handle his business instead of pressuring him. This allowed him to think about it and he ended being really cool. I always need socks so i told him id buy 2-3 packs and f'it Id buy cleaner to. If i can help you for helping me then i will and i still offered a tip. Ive seen other come in and just blantanly blurt out can i get the 50 off and other people in the store start asking. Just being Dumb about the situation. Try being nice and pull them to the side and have a decent conversation with the person and most time they will be cool. If they refuse hey so be it and like Jay said "On to the next one"

Back
Top Bottom