EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION JUNE 19-20th!

well all i wanted was a pair of Air Max 09s. guess its just socks,tees, shorts,fitteds for me then.

guess ill wait another 1-2 months for the 2009s.
hopefully they'll still be there.
maybe i'll get some free's.

Team Orange 95s
pimp.gif

Maybe on the Nobucks.
And a bunch of gear for me.

Damn, my FA connect aiin't hit me up....YET.

I was hoping to go when they opened tomm I need to re-stock.
laugh.gif

Anyone willing to hook up a fellow New Yorker, PM me por favor.

Anyone got a plug for a Canadian NT'er? I need some crap from 50 that's only stocked in the states...I'm sure we could work something out *inbox*

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

^^^^MAD THANKS I OWE YOU ONE .. and going to the other post by lysolflow. how u know the limit is 3000. thanks for telling me about the stock locator but ima give it a try. , cuz my family and i always spend about 1,800 if the limit is 2000..

its been 3000 the last two times... its all about the economy right now... if you been in the back of a FTA or FTL... a big one... you'd see that they're numbers of shoes are extremely low... as a matter a fact, just this past saturday, the champs in my mall LOST $40,000 dollars in one day comparing it the the same day from last year... why? cuz them AJF Vs white/red/blue dropped and that's when folks had money... if you were to go into a stock room last year, it was stacked to the brim cuz the shoe vendors had to steadily send product... i know it sounds kinda funny... but the more full the stock room, the better the store is doin... the more empty the stock room is, the worse the store is doin...

i say all that to say this... the company has to go to extreme measures to please their vendors and fill up the stock rooms... what better way than to make EVERYTHING 50 pecent off... they used to do it 4-6 times a year.. now its every month.. they gotta find a way to get things moving... and since having it every month didnt do anything.... they raised the limit an extra grand to compensate for all those people who get right to limit but stop... think about it... in every mall, there's atleast one fella that can go up to the limit... spread that across every mall in the nation, and you gonna have some seriously moved product...

as soon as the economy picks back up... employee appreciation will go back to how it was a couple years ago... half dozen times a year w/ exclusions on the coveted product...
That will be awhile
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

My hookup says he doesnt know anything about this??

yea alot of employee dont know maybe their manager didnt get the email or havent read it. but it is confirmed tho

does this apply to champs as well? If it does I'm getting both pairs of griffeys, am95's and some cb34s

which champs still have both the griffeys? i called all the ones around here in CT and everyone says they're sold out

^^^^ this works only for the EMPLOYEE OF FTL, CHAMPS, LADYSFTL, FA, KIDSFTL.. and if your are the family of the employee.. you CAN'T be a random personasking to use it they will laugh in your face. and for ppl trying to get a hook up watch out cuz just like Nike... FTL inc has ppl checking for all hook ups orebay cuz someone in my district go fired for selling shoes on ebay.

Yeah, walk in and start talkin to an employee that looks cool. Mention it to them and offer to throw them some cash and don't be cheap. I usually throwthem $20 the first time just so I can establish the hookup for future sales and swap numbers.

Back
Top Bottom