EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION JUNE 19-20th!

^^ lmao yeah man look for a guy who looks like they don't care or whatever and talk business with them

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

My hookup says he doesnt know anything about this??

O really?
nerd.gif

I just came home with the ragin bulls pack and the hornet soldier 3's and some shoe protector for $220 and change!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

O really?
nerd.gif

I just came home with the ragin bulls pack and the hornet soldier 3's and some shoe protector for $220 and change!
pimp.gif

Yea, but I'm still getting the Nubucks for 30% off, so maybe he'll find out once he gets there. Although he'll probably take the 50% off, butcharge me the 30% off price.

O really?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Yea, but I'm still getting the Nubucks for 30% off, so maybe he'll find out once he gets there. Although he'll probably take the 50% off, but charge me the 30% off price.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Haven't really been excited over these 50's for awhile, but south shore mall is dead and theres still alot of good stuff sitting on the shelves so i might pick up a few things from myjob. prolly gunna cop the RBP, some Barkleys, and a G-shock then call it a day
pimp.gif

SMH @ 34th St today...they must have thought I was undercover cuz NO ONE took care of me...then you ask me if I work for FTL? IF I DID I WOULDNT BE ASKIN UDUMMY!
Plan B...coming up.

Originally Posted by The Genesis

O really?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Yea, but I'm still getting the Nubucks for 30% off, so maybe he'll find out once he gets there. Although he'll probably take the 50% off, but charge me the 30% off price.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Haven't really been excited over these 50's for awhile, but south shore mall is dead and theres still alot of good stuff sitting on the shelves so i might pick up a few things from my job. prolly gunna cop the RBP, some Barkleys, and a G-shock then call it a day
pimp.gif
Hahah its true tho.

smokin.gif
AirJordanXVIII wrote:

O really?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

I would have copped the Nubucks also with the 50 off but I went with the hornet soldiers
smokin.gif
instead, I already got the Nubucks when they dropped for 30 off.

^The Genesis you work at bay shore/south shore mall? I'm headed up there right now with my boy and my sister. Ima prolly cop the RGB pack if they have mysize and most likely some shorts and socks. What store has g-shocks? Champs most likely.

yea im def hoping my connect comes thru for me. gave him my wish list... hope he can come thru for 1 thing.

anybody wanna hook me up with both pair of Penny 2's? i will shoot you some extra$

If anyone wants to help me cop some Griffey's (any colorway) and safety 95's then I will slide them a few extra dollars.

I NEED a connect in Boston.

just came back from the mall. picked up nubuck 12's and raging bulls pack for $230 no tax. good looks to my people
smokin.gif

Got the black/purple Barkleys ordered today. Probably going to try and order some Kobes tomorrow. And then at the end of the week.. Uptempos with the 30% off.

I copped the Nubucks and Raging Bull for $240....was gonna get the safety orange 95s but not really feeling them. Wish I could have copped some blueGriffey's but nobody was trying to order them

Originally Posted by Strickly23Jordans

If anyone wants to help me cop some Griffey's (any colorway) and safety 95's then I will slide them a few extra dollars.

I NEED a connect in Boston.

Sorry to tell you bro, but Griffeys are pretty dry by now.

If anyone in the chicagoland area can help me out on a MPLS kobe IV in a 10.5 or 11, please shoot me a pm asap. I would really appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom