EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION JUNE 19-20th!

here you go for Volt Griffs...good luck

2r4u5ab.jpg

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

^^^^MAD THANKS I OWE YOU ONE .. and going to the other post by lysolflow. how u know the limit is 3000. thanks for telling me about the stock locator but ima give it a try. , cuz my family and i always spend about 1,800 if the limit is 2000..

its been 3000 the last two times... its all about the economy right now... if you been in the back of a FTA or FTL... a big one... you'd see thatthey're numbers of shoes are extremely low... as a matter a fact, just this past saturday, the champs in my mall LOST $40,000 dollars in one day comparingit the the same day from last year... why? cuz them AJF Vs white/red/blue dropped and that's when folks had money... if you were to go into a stock roomlast year, it was stacked to the brim cuz the shoe vendors had to steadily send product... i know it sounds kinda funny... but the more full the stock room,the better the store is doin... the more empty the stock room is, the worse the store is doin...

i say all that to say this... the company has to go to extreme measures to please their vendors and fill up the stock rooms... what better way than to makeEVERYTHING 50 pecent off... they used to do it 4-6 times a year.. now its every month.. they gotta find a way to get things moving... and since having it everymonth didnt do anything.... they raised the limit an extra grand to compensate for all those people who get right to limit but stop... think about it... inevery mall, there's atleast one fella that can go up to the limit... spread that across every mall in the nation, and you gonna have some seriously movedproduct...

as soon as the economy picks back up... employee appreciation will go back to how it was a couple years ago... half dozen times a year w/ exclusions on thecoveted product...

Originally Posted by lysolflow

as soon as the economy picks back up... employee appreciation will go back to how it was a couple years ago...
It's gonna' be a while before that happens ...
devil.gif

they still have the volts around my way. but only sizes 8-9

Orange 95's have to be on this one. They're not moving units. Hope the total max uptempo's are as well. I could use another pair

confirmed . i called my SM today and he told me confirmed but we dont know what excluded becuz they tell us that the day before but AF1s are always excluded and new releases.
ima be broke DXC this weekend and the 50% and i gotta pay my dentist

Where have you been for the past 2 or 3....there has been barely any exclusions.....airforces were good.

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

confirmed . i called my SM today and he told me confirmed but we dont know what excluded becuz they tell us that the day before but AF1s are always excluded and new releases.
ima be broke DXC this weekend and the 50% and i gotta pay my dentist

Where have you been for the past 2 or 3....there has been barely any exclusions.....airforces were good.
lol. i beeen shopping for the past 2 or 3.. the last 50 AF1s were excluded from champs.. and when i went to the FA and FTL only kobes wereexcluded and supposely the oranges AM 95s. but sometimes in 50s only the all white AF1s are excluded. soo lets see whats excluded this time

Originally Posted by lysolflow

^^^^MAD THANKS I OWE YOU ONE .. and going to the other post by lysolflow. how u know the limit is 3000. thanks for telling me about the stock locator but ima give it a try. , cuz my family and i always spend about 1,800 if the limit is 2000..

its been 3000 the last two times... its all about the economy right now... if you been in the back of a FTA or FTL... a big one... you'd see that they're numbers of shoes are extremely low... as a matter a fact, just this past saturday, the champs in my mall LOST $40,000 dollars in one day comparing it the the same day from last year... why? cuz them AJF Vs white/red/blue dropped and that's when folks had money... if you were to go into a stock room last year, it was stacked to the brim cuz the shoe vendors had to steadily send product... i know it sounds kinda funny... but the more full the stock room, the better the store is doin... the more empty the stock room is, the worse the store is doin...

i say all that to say this... the company has to go to extreme measures to please their vendors and fill up the stock rooms... what better way than to make EVERYTHING 50 pecent off... they used to do it 4-6 times a year.. now its every month.. they gotta find a way to get things moving... and since having it every month didnt do anything.... they raised the limit an extra grand to compensate for all those people who get right to limit but stop... think about it... in every mall, there's atleast one fella that can go up to the limit... spread that across every mall in the nation, and you gonna have some seriously moved product...

as soon as the economy picks back up... employee appreciation will go back to how it was a couple years ago... half dozen times a year w/ exclusions on the coveted product...
Yea, my store lost $10,000 last week alone. It is tough because we are going against last year numbers when people were getting Stimulus checksand the Fusion V's sold like crack.

EXCLUSIONS:

Mint Green 95s
Kobe Hornets (what my manager said unless he read it wrong)
Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt
all Air Max 2009s (hope i'm wrong on that one)

that's all i can think of and also $3000 limit

didn't say anything about the Raging Bull pkg so I may grab one

Back
Top Bottom