End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

Site has waaaaaaaaaay too much going on and I have no desire to visit anymore. I came on NT to relax and easily navigate to all my forums. Now, there's a tiny button up top designated for the most important thing about NT; community forums.

I never liked iss because it was all over the place. Now, we have the african American version of iss.

Keep the #NTwitter going y'all. I've grown up with this site and I feel like its time to move on.

Site has waaaaaaaaaay too much going on and I have no desire to visit anymore. I came on NT to relax and easily navigate to all my forums. Now, there's a tiny button up top designated for the most important thing about NT; community forums.
I never liked iss because it was all over the place. Now, we have the african American version of iss.
Keep the #NTwitter going y'all. I've grown up with this site and I feel like its time to move on.

lolwut?

...typed in the website today not knowing any changes were being planned, thought I was on a blog. This is extremely questionable nt mgmt. :smh:

I do agree that it's less simple than before, not sure how open Meth is to eliminating some of the extra.

i just edited how the site looks like with the preferences, it kind of reminds me of the older NT so i can't complain much. i do miss the older layout, it seems like it was more easier to move around from thread to thread. too bad my avy is long gone :smh:

Wow, this is going to take some getting used to. I don't like change. I didn't like when NT moved to Yuku and now this

i just edited how the site looks like with the preferences, it kind of reminds me of the older NT so i can't complain much. i do miss the older layout, it seems like it was more easier to move around from thread to thread. too bad my avy is long gone :smh:

post screen shots pls

I'm liking it.

Its a bit better, easier to see what topics through the whole site has new posts and I like the feature you can see what topics you've posted in have been updated.

Its going to take some getting use to, but I welcome the change.

:smokin

i take it back. i dont like it.. i go to a site like thecoli and insidehoops and wonder why the hell NT didnt just go with vbulletin like 5 years ago.

post screen shots pls

i can't post shots cause i don't have a cam but i can tell you how to do it, go to My Profile and on the top you'll see Edit Account Details. click that and scroll all the way down and check View Profiles Full Width and Compact Thread List Page. save and check how it looks like, it kind of reminds me of the older layout but it's still a bit different from the OG. i read how to do this from somebody on here a few pages back.

I have been lurking here since 07, not as long as some of you cats but I say give the admin team some time to work out all the bugs etc. I don't mind the new look but there are some things wrong like the images not showing properly.

Can't believe people are complaining. Only bad thing about this is the loss of post count/ join date.

Now we have a great layout which you all will get used to, much easier/ faster ways to navigate through the site, DIRECT UPLOAD FROM OUR COMPUTERS, and a thousand other great things.

Quit whining.

Test 1, 2... like some said.. i'll test it all out for a couple days, either way change was inevitable, and like some songs you hear for the first time it may end up growing on u.

I kind of like the new layout

But then again I don't really have the sentimental that a lot of you guys do

Everything takes getting used to, I think the management is just trying to mix things up a little bit. Maybe people will turn out to like this more.
Especially if people can get their post counts and reputation back

Back
Top Bottom