Enormous crater in Guatemala..

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Tijuana>Guatemala

grin.gif
Comparing a city to a country....
alien.gif

http://www.cnn.com/2010/W...rgency/index.html?hpt=C2

"A local newspaper reported that a private security guard was killed when the sinkhole opened up, but authorities had not confirmed the fatality. Residents said that a poor sewage drainage system underground was to blame for the sinkhole. A similar hole opened up nearby last year, they said. "

I don't think any storm or sewage can do that. Time won't tell us either because that's just more time to add to the lies. I WANT THE TRUTH FOR ONCE!

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Does it say how it happened? How does a tropical storm cause a crater like that in the ground?

its a sinkhole caused by a landslide

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

http://www.cnn.com/2010/W...rgency/index.html?hpt=C2

"A local newspaper reported that a private security guard was killed when the sinkhole opened up, but authorities had not confirmed the fatality. Residents said that a poor sewage drainage system underground was to blame for the sinkhole. A similar hole opened up nearby last year, they said. "

I don't think any storm or sewage can do that. Time won't tell us either because that's just more time to add to the lies. I WANT THE TRUTH FOR ONCE!
Well if their is a build up in the pipes or the land mass under the pavement soften than that definitely can happen in a storm. Water can always weaken the foundation of anything.

that @*%@ looks phtotoshopped like hell...not saying it aint real...but yeah...its suspect....

That explanation seems pretty reasonable but I'm not buying it until there are real deal scientific facts shown. There are too many, "accidents" going down for my liking and not enough real emphasis being placed on the origin or real solutions.

this makes me feel really comfortable to be leaving to south america in five days. accompanied with the volcano in guatemala

indifferent.gif

To me it seems really fake lookin.

but outside one of my old house, we had a broken water main, (or somethin) that left like a 20 hole out of no where. so with a citys water main, i guess it could go to be that big.....

Back
Top Bottom