ENTEE, Do you say Grace (Prayer) before you eat? Why?

another religious thread brewing
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

ohwell.gif

Yes...

But still, grown up catholic, still say the lords prayer. Maybe its out of habit? Hmm, havent really thought about it. Thanks NT for raising my own awareness. lol.

Never thought I would say that...

ohwell.gif

Yes...

But still, grown up catholic, still say the lords prayer. Maybe its out of habit? Hmm, havent really thought about it. Thanks NT for raising my own awareness. lol.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

ohwell.gif

Yes...

My family is all catholic too...But we were never brought up saying grace for some reason.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

ohwell.gif

Yes...

My family is all catholic too...But we were never brought up saying grace for some reason.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Yes I do.

Get out Anton.

i didn't come here to judge anyone on whether or not they bless their food but thanks to ur animosity I will.

God puts food on the table for you but forsakes the millions and millions of starving children in poor countries because somehow you deserve his blessings more than they do.

WAITS FOR THE "Everything happens for a reason" cop out.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Yes I do.

Get out Anton.

i didn't come here to judge anyone on whether or not they bless their food but thanks to ur animosity I will.

God puts food on the table for you but forsakes the millions and millions of starving children in poor countries because somehow you deserve his blessings more than they do.

WAITS FOR THE "Everything happens for a reason" cop out.

I thank the person that made my fod, when I was a lil kid and forgot my mom would straight smack me in the back of the head so hard Id hit a faceplant son

I thank the person that made my fod, when I was a lil kid and forgot my mom would straight smack me in the back of the head so hard Id hit a faceplant son

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

same, good manners and habits ftw.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

same, good manners and habits ftw.

Even when I was a kid and had nothing but the delusion of religion to look towards to I was too hungry/lazy to
laugh.gif

Even now when I dad asks me if I did I tell him yeah sure when we both know I just took out my food, sat down and started eating with no pauses. Instead of saying no since I'd rather not engage in a wasteful drawn out argument that would only result in my food getting cold.

Even when I was a kid and had nothing but the delusion of religion to look towards to I was too hungry/lazy to
laugh.gif

Even now when I dad asks me if I did I tell him yeah sure when we both know I just took out my food, sat down and started eating with no pauses. Instead of saying no since I'd rather not engage in a wasteful drawn out argument that would only result in my food getting cold.

Back
Top Bottom