:::::: ENTOURAGE: "Amongst Friends" 10:30pm ET ::::::

Originally Posted by suge67

show has a completely different feel... guess you gotta give it some time to adjust
yeah, ive been thinking that lately, like as i was watching the gatsy premier scene, i was just thinking to myself "the aquaman premier feltway more epic in every way" but who knows though, maybe its cause it was at the end of the episode not during the middle

solid episode
not an all time great but I dig the slow burn this season is starting with

EDIT peep Broken Flowers for the Ashley nudes
nerd.gif

the name of E's new girl is Alexis Dziena if u want to see MORE of her watch broken flowers

Episode was pretty good. I like the direction this season is heading

sloan
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

kelly
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ashley
sick.gif
seems straight annoying and desperate

E is that dude! Deleting Sloans text right then and there, considering their history. Sucks it has to be that way, she's
pimp.gif
. I don't like this new girl for him though. Like Ballinsam23 said, she looksdesperate.

Solid episode overall though. Next weeks looks fun at the race track.

What song was played at the premiere, and the end of the episode as E left the house?

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

Why isn't this show funny any more...?

heard you snitched on oh boy.......and I could careless how funny it is at times.....I prefer a good all around episode and today was.......its like yall expect running punchlines from johnny and ari for 30 mins
smh.gif

You mildly aggravated over your e-friend's death. That's funny.

laugh.gif

Hey_

Ashley built like a stick figure.

Why won't Sloan GET DAAAHHHNNN?! /Arnold

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I just thought about it, Ashley is the chick from Nick & Norah playlist...
thank you sir, its been bothering me since they showed her because I KNEW I seen hat face before

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Agent Andre wrote:

Why isn't this show funny any more...?

heard you snitched on oh boy.......and I could careless how funny it is at times.....I prefer a good all around episode and today was.......its like yall
expect running punchlines from johnny and ari for 30 mins
smh.gif

You mildly aggravated over your e-friend's death. That's funny.

laugh.gif

personally i dont care
laugh.gif
....saw he posted your sn on facebook lol....

ashley imo is a no go. sloan blows my mind every eps on how much of a dime she is. besides, that ashley is creepy. and is an epic fail in the looks dept.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

ashley imo is a no go. sloan blows my mind every eps on how much of a dime she is. besides, that ashley is creepy. and is an epic fail in the looks dept.
but it ain't like E was going to Smash anything on that specific night especially Sloan... He was having a dog lick his face.... so he went togo smash Ashley. I would have done the same if I was in his position

I was dying laughing at Turtle's obsession with Seth Rogen
roll.gif
he brought it back up later too.

Solid episode, good jokes, setting up storyline of E and Sloan, plus Lloyd's quest for a promotion, and Ari's partner causing trouble.

Back
Top Bottom