:::::: ENTOURAGE: "Amongst Friends" 10:30pm ET ::::::

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

i wrote last week that this show was goign nowhere and that it should end...i take it back.

Last night's episode was great

pimp.gif
glad you're back on the good side....
laugh.gif

and that spoiler doesnt make sense but if its true +$@# you for posting it
laugh.gif
....i thought i was going to be a pic in there

This dude E is a sucker for real.
He shoulda left the premier wit
a new broad. This chick Ashley
is insanely wack.

Johnny's date was mad loose
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

This dude E is a sucker for real.
He shoulda left the premier wit
a new broad. This chick Ashley
is insanely wack.

Johnny's date was mad loose
laugh.gif

Haha! Mad loose......

Dude got a industry %*%%# and didn't even know it.

Good show...Sloan looked so good ( both dresses! )...It wouldn't surprise me if in the future Mrs Ari & Andrew's wife have a physical fight after alot of drinking...They still haven't revealed Mrs Ari's 1st name? And they need to bring back Dana Gordon....

2 for 2 imo

Random question: what Benz did the gang walk by one the way to pick up their tuxedo?
nerd.gif

For those interested....

Ashley (Alexis Dziena) appears nude in Jim Jarmusch's movie Broken Flowers. Good flick!

The song at the premier was 'Dance Tonight' by Paul McCartney.

The show is taking its time developing a plot but i think its because they have more time and episodes this year so they have stretch it...

Jesus Christ. Sloan
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ Drama's JO...shorty really was hitting on the photographer
laugh.gif

E finally got a clue when he deleted Sloan's text at the end. About damn time. She was sending crazy mixed signals. Women and their games. :smh

smh @ Drama wit that jumpoff... but she was piff tho...

I have no problem wit E being so thirsty for Sloan, esp wit the way she was lookin!!!!!...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by babam11218719

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

From wiki

Spoiler [+]
Autumn Reeser will also appear as Ari Gold's new personal assistant, replacing Lloyd, at MGA.
That would be stupid becuase we just saw her as an agent. I would like to see how or why she would move from being an agent to becoming an assistant.

Maybe, replacing Llyod and making him an agent so Andrew can clean up his act

ashley is ugly and weird, perfect for E who I have developed hate for since season 1. dude acts the same way in all of his movies too. I miss when Ari made funof him.

Originally Posted by Paladizzle

I wonder what Seth Rogan's reaction was to this episode
He probably turned down an offer to be in the episode so they're sticking it to him.

It's really bothering me how barely they're talking about Gatsby. This is the movie that saved his career and we have nothing through 2 episodes.

Drama was awesome in this episode
laugh.gif

Sloan is a terrible character that they need to just write off.

^prob cant get scorcese in more episodes thats why it was a quick mention of gatsby.
glad turtle finally getting some consistent love since they just dropped LL out of nowhere
man adrian grenier is getting worse and worse, dudes acting is just all things bad

Yeah it's been announced Marty won't be on TV, but at least show a clip or something.

And Adrian isn't that bad. It's not like he's getting any lines where he has to act. Then again, that could be a good thing.

Sloan was bangin as always... E is an idiot for deleting that text.

E dropped 20 levels for smashing the alien-faced anorexic neighbor.

Originally Posted by iAllan

Sloan was bangin as always... E is an idiot for deleting that text.

E dropped 20 levels for smashing the alien-faced anorexic neighbor.
you mean E is the man for deleting that text, I know I wasnt the only one enough of sloans attitude, and it doesnt matter, point is = E smashed
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom