:::::: ENTOURAGE: "Amongst Friends" 10:30pm ET ::::::

Originally Posted by MARTIN AND CO

Yeah. Both her parents are Moroccan though. North African.
pimp.gif

Sloan is a Sephardi Jew, who's family came to Morocco from Spain after the edict of expulsion of the Jews from Spain in the 15th century.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Yeah it's been announced Marty won't be on TV, but at least show a clip or something.

And Adrian isn't that bad. It's not like he's getting any lines where he has to act. Then again, that could be a good thing.
people had a big issue with how "Medellin" took over the show two seasons ago. theyre trying to cater to the original fans who werehappy with them just talking about Aquaman but never actually showing anything.

and Adrien Grenier is the worst actor in the cast. that includes people just making casual cameos.

the only time he's shown any acting chops on the show was the one episode where he fired E.

Originally Posted by Air273

the name of E's new girl is Alexis Dziena if u want to see MORE of her watch broken flowers

She was a patient at the physical therapy clinic I currently work at. No lie.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Horrible season so far.

Californication > Entourage at this point.
indifferent.gif
Californication is good, i mean real good but itsjust not on the same level as Entourage

can anyone tell me what to do next after i download it? What player does everyone use because I can't get the pictures to show up on my Windows mediaplayer? I tried using RealPlayer and its doin the same thing.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Horrible season so far.

indifferent.gif
Californication is good, i mean real good but its just not on the same level as Entourage

Californication WAS good, til they got back together. then it got Dumb.

at least next season should be better since they went they seperate ways

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Yeah it's been announced Marty won't be on TV, but at least show a clip or something.

And Adrian isn't that bad. It's not like he's getting any lines where he has to act. Then again, that could be a good thing.
people had a big issue with how "Medellin" took over the show two seasons ago. theyre trying to cater to the original fans who were happy with them just talking about Aquaman but never actually showing anything.

and Adrien Grenier is the worst actor in the cast. that includes people just making casual cameos.

the only time he's shown any acting chops on the show was the one episode where he fired E.
That makes a little sense then I guess. But if they don't show a clip next episode I'm gonna be mad.
I think Kevin Connolly is worse. He literally makes me cringe at times.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

can anyone tell me what to do next after i download it? What player does everyone use because I can't get the pictures to show up on my Windows media player? I tried using RealPlayer and its doin the same thing.

Download a VLC player. They work for almost all video formats.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

people had a big issue with how "Medellin" took over the show two seasons ago. theyre trying to cater to the original fans who were happy with them just talking about Aquaman but never actually showing anything.

they did show a clip of Aquaman (it was the episode where they went to the Valley and it was hot as hell, the rolling blackouts too). Gatsby is supposed torevitalize vince's career. I'd like to know why

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Horrible season so far.

indifferent.gif
Californication is good, i mean real good but its just not on the same level as Entourage

I love both shows but I agree with Vancity, Californication > Entourage

they are totally different shows though, but I feel the writing in Cali is on another level

Californication doesnt really match up with Entourage enough to make it worth the discussion. Its impossible to discuss them as equals when they're basedon totally different things. There is more branching out of the characters in Entourage with many more sub plots than Californication. I am a huge fan of boththough and if the decision was put to me where I'd have to pick one and the other got canceled, I'd go with Entourage. Been a fan since the pilot.

Back
Top Bottom