Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

ID on the song that was playing at the pool when turtle was talking to amare and a-rod?

vcast song id came through on my phone
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Is hbogo.swf the only one that comes up? Cause if so, I don't think it'll work.
frown.gif

If you can manage to get a video/audio capture software, then you can capture the entire thing. Camtasia Studio, Pinnacle, iShow, Voila, and Screenium are the softwares I know for Mac but I don't know if you're on that or PC.

Yeah, hbo.swf is the only option I get.  I'm on PC, I had a realplayer recorder, but it doesn't work on the newer version of firefox.
Damn, can you try it on like IE or Chrome?

Yeah, I tried it with IE, but it wasn't even coming up to record. If it doesn't get posted tonight then I'll have my friend record it on his computer with vegas or something then upload it. It'll just be a big file
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

ID on the song that was playing at the pool when turtle was talking to amare and a-rod?

vcast song id came through on my phone
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, hbo.swf is the only option I get.� I'm on PC, I had a realplayer recorder, but it doesn't work on the newer version of firefox.
Damn, can you try it on like IE or Chrome?

Yeah, I tried it with IE, but it wasn't even coming up to record.� If it doesn't get posted tonight then I'll have my friend record it on his computer with vegas or something then upload it.� It'll just be a big file
ohwell.gif
Either way, you're THE $*@%+!! MANNNNN!! To lower the size of the file, tell your boy to just convert it. I'm down to download a huge file either way, as long as you're able to upload it. Thanks a milliiii.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I have HBO GO but I will wait till next week, don't want to ruin my Sunday.

I think someone said it won't be on this sunday but the one after. That's why I gave in and watched it early
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I have HBO GO but I will wait till next week, don't want to ruin my Sunday.

I think someone said it won't be on this sunday but the one after. That's why I gave in and watched it early
laugh.gif
Lol, that guy lied, it's coming out this Sunday.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

also.

episode 7 is on comcast on demand right now. you don't need to watch it on hbogo if you're a comcast customer.

Good lookin

Ep. 7 was by far the best this season. After Ep. 6 I was thinking they were gonna end on some BS but things def. picked up.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aloha818

I must agree that episode 7 was a "feel good" episode. They marketed it very well by putting the next episode out early. If there is no Entourage next week because of the holiday which is always how it's been, then it will be three full weeks before the show finale. That's a long wait and lots of anticipation will build up on how it will end. We should post our theories on each character's outcome and see which NTer got it right.

Great post, and yeah I agree with the prediction idea.  
Let me think of mine.. I'll post before the finale airs. 
pimp.gif

My prediction:

Turtle starts to prepare for the Don Pepe's launch....aka, his story is over.
Drama is a hit with critics and starts getting real movie offers (emmy nod maybe?)...his story is also over.
Vince gets Sophia (Hell, he'll probably ask her to marry him), Airwalkers, and whatever else he wants....his story was over last year. However, as someone else said, he was clutch this year.
The final episode will focus on the resolution of E and Ari's stories.
Ari....this one is tough. I think it's pretty obvious that he is going to get back together with his wife....however, I would not put it past Doug Ellin to put Ari with Dana Gordon and just as he's about to lose half of the company, Vince swoops in with his newly earned $15 mil from Avion and helps his "family" member out.
E....we know how this is going to end, but how they get to the resolution will be the interesting part. I say E gets back with Sloan after Ari goes to Terrance and convinces him that E is a good guy and he and Sloan decide they do not need a prenup and Drama, Turtle, and Vince go to Sloan and try to convince her to give him another chance. She will be on the plane ready to take off for New York when E shows up at the airport to stop her. She gets off the plane, jumps into his arms, everybody is there...we get a group hug...and the credits roll.....the end of entourage...

......until the movie.

Originally Posted by copped

wow no one has managed to rip episode 7 from the website yet?

i am disappoint.

i too am disappoint. if it ever does come available, i'd love a heads up via PM
wink.gif

I have not seen episode 7 bc I do not have hbo, but I have read the spoilers on here that sloan is preggo.  Without seeing episode 7 is there any chance it could be Johnny Galecki's kid bc he was asking E all those questions about Sloan in a earlier episode this season, then in episode 6, he was talking to E about Sloan again.  I realize also that Sloan & E hooked up in an earlier episode this season, but without seeing episode 7 yet, I didn't know if it was a possibility or if they deaded that possible storyline in episode 7?

they usually end each season with a cliff hanger, as much as i want the "ending" this season it won't happen and we will have to wait for the movie

Everyone remember how HBO ended its other hit series The Sopranos? I certainly hope they don't pull one of those on us.

So shout out to ryle78 for letting me know that Episode 7 is out. Follow me on Twitter @ThatPersianGuy for more info.

Originally Posted by aloha818

Everyone remember how HBO ended its other hit series The Sopranos? I certainly hope they don't pull one of those on us.

Well there is going to be a movie following so this situation is different. We should expect it in about a year, correct? Because if they can do a season in that amount of time, I don't think a movie would be an issue.

Back
Top Bottom