Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

So shout out to ryle78 for letting me know that Episode 7 is out. Follow me on Twitter @ThatPersianGuy for more info.

shameless twitter plug is shameless
tired.gif

Just watched the episode. One word: WOW. Sad that it's gonna end in two weeks.
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
I feel like I can predict the last episode except for Ari's situation, which is the most intriguing of the season. Turtle will have his business, Johnny will get Johnny's Bananas and his movie rolling, and I think Vince is gonna propose to that British chick. As for Eric, it's a bit tricky but I think he ends up moving to NY with Sloan. Ari though, is either Dana or "Melissa." I !%*%** hope it's Dana but it could go either way. Should be interesting.

just watched ep 7 and i think people are forgetting that this is a drama/comedy but more in a character study type format. I'll agree this season has sucked but i looked at how full circle the characters came, kinda like in LOST(my other favorite show that didnt tie up loose ends and won't have the advantage of having a movie being made to do so) 
I mean Vince himself has gained more respect for women, is truly trying to help his brother get a huge break, and came through when all was lost for turtle he's been completely selfless this entire season

Drama, a character who would seemingly ride Vince's coattails every episode for bit parts in films hoping that it leads back to super stardom now understands what it means to be part of an ensemble cast, a cast where EVERY part is just as important as the starring role. Now he's sacrificing a hit just so dice can be treated as an equal.

Turtle is finally doing things on his own but he's learning that no one does it alone and everyone needs help. his music venture fell through, they cut him out of avion and now when he denied Vince to help him, Vince did anyways and its a benefit for both of them.

Ari, just the fact that Ari is nice is a stretch, i mean has he even gone in on Lloyd this episode?? I think Ari is learning the hard way that money and power simply can't buy you happiness. I think earlier on this was a foreign concept to him, like he didn't understand why his wife/kids were never really happy, even though he was providing them with a dream life. It is even pretty hard for me to fathom how they are not totally happy, money simply can't buy quality time.

the only character that has the least growth to me is E, E is still a simp, girls still using him, and he always jumps the gun and lets emotions get in the way. Plus he slept with sloans ex step mother, insulted her in public and shes carrying his child, and dint sleep with gallecki and was gona break it off after one date. E as and seems will always be(barring the film) a one dimensional character.

It seems the show was glamoured up to early, which is understandable because had the first season been like this(where bobby flay has been the biggest guest star
indifferent.gif
) it wouldn't have lasted. They had to hit you with jessica alba and mandy moore and james camerons aquaman and martin scorcese's gatesby to keep you dialed in. Like many have said the show has just worn out it's welcome, gone a couple of seasons too late. It woulda been nice had the series ended how that one season ended with scorcese calling vince personally and asking him to do gatesby. then they coulda done a movie and sequel and condensed whatever had happend on the show after that. the first film coulda ended with the coke thing and the 2nd film could been about airwalkers.

just my 2 cents

I think the show has gone full circle. All the cameos and redic story lines about lavish hollywood were amazing but now it's kinda settled down and wrapping up in a good way.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

ID on the song that was playing at the pool when turtle was talking to amare and a-rod?
A-ROD MAKES AN APPEARANCE!?!?!?!

tumblr_lpsmdfxMiC1r0afceo8_250.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Yo put the #%+! you folks are saying from episode 7 in a spoiler.

WORD!

All you $@!%% ruining !!%%. @$!@ YOU! Seriously!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

And if anyone has a link, I need one please
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Dhart48, you're just being a **** right now

how so, i was just giving my honest opinion on the show, i still like it, i honestly don't understand

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

My prediction:

Turtle starts to prepare for the Don Pepe's launch....aka, his story is over.
Drama is a hit with critics and starts getting real movie offers (emmy nod maybe?)...his story is also over.
Vince gets Sophia (Hell, he'll probably ask her to marry him), Airwalkers, and whatever else he wants....his story was over last year. However, as someone else said, he was clutch this year.
The final episode will focus on the resolution of E and Ari's stories.
Ari....this one is tough. I think it's pretty obvious that he is going to get back together with his wife....however, I would not put it past Doug Ellin to put Ari with Dana Gordon and just as he's about to lose half of the company, Vince swoops in with his newly earned $15 mil from Avion and helps his "family" member out.
E....we know how this is going to end, but how they get to the resolution will be the interesting part. I say E gets back with Sloan after Ari goes to Terrance and convinces him that E is a good guy and he and Sloan decide they do not need a prenup and Drama, Turtle, and Vince go to Sloan and try to convince her to give him another chance. She will be on the plane ready to take off for New York when E shows up at the airport to stop her. She gets off the plane, jumps into his arms, everybody is there...we get a group hug...and the credits roll.....the end of entourage...

......until the movie.
I'd be more than happy if your prediction comes to fruition.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

My prediction:

Drama is a hit with critics and starts getting real movie offers (emmy nod maybe?)...his story is also over.
Vince gets Sophia (Hell, he'll probably ask her to marry him), Airwalkers, and whatever else he wants....his story was over last year. However, as someone else said, he was clutch this year.
Ari....this one is tough. I think it's pretty obvious that he is going to get back together with his wife....however, I would not put it past Doug Ellin to put Ari with Dana Gordon and just as he's about to lose half of the company, Vince swoops in with his newly earned $15 mil from Avion and helps his "family" member out.
E....we know how this is going to end, but how they get to the resolution will be the interesting part. I say E gets back with Sloan after Ari goes to Terrance and convinces him that E is a good guy and he and Sloan decide they do not need a prenup and Drama, Turtle, and Vince go to Sloan and try to convince her to give him another chance. She will be on the plane ready to take off for New York when E shows up at the airport to stop her. She gets off the plane, jumps into his arms, everybody is there...we get a group hug...and the credits roll.....the end of entourage...

......until the movie.

I hope Ari goes with Dana man, that would be sooooooooo dope.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

My prediction:

......until the movie.

word. does sound a little bit too fairytale-issh tho. 
but heck, everyone loves a happy ending 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom