Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

Wow. What an episode, honestly one of the best I've seen in the series.

So many storylines and twists of events that were both well directed and acted.

pimp.gif
might have to watch it again later

I'm glad someone was able up the vid.  It was really tough trying to record it with this crappy internet connection at my school
30t6p3b.gif

I watched all 7 seasons this summer to catch up with this and it sucks compared to all the rest, no classic Ari rants
tired.gif

the spoiler is after i saw episode 7, so if you haven't seen it. do not click.

Spoiler [+]
when turtle thought he lost all his money, i felt so bad for him. and then turned completely 180 when vince picked him up.
#$%^&* sloan, can't stand her anymore.
if ari goes back to his wife, i got dibs on dana, even if she is double my age
alice eve is so sexy

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

If you want the episode, check my Twitter feed @ThatPersianGuy. [/shamelessplug]

quality was ok, but I had to watch b/c of everyone commenting on it. 
Thanks for the link

thanks for the links guys but for some reason the audio is glitched out when I open it on my mac... anybody else have that problem?

Once again, if you guys are looking for the leaked episode (#7), check my Twitter feed @ThatPersianGuy. [/shamelessplug]

is it just me or did the hype die down a bit. i used to be so into entourage but i'm kind of curious to see how it all ends.

Just watched the episode. One word: WOW. Sad that it's gonna end in two weeks.
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
I feel like I can predict the last episode except for Ari's situation, which is the most intriguing of the season. Turtle will have his business, Johnny will get Johnny's Bananas and his movie rolling, and I think Vince is gonna propose to that British chick. As for Eric, it's a bit tricky but I think he ends up moving to NY with Sloan. Ari though, is either Dana or "Melissa." I !%*%** hope it's Dana but it could go either way. Should be interesting.
I think I have a spoiler for your spoiler...

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by cw0974

is it just me or did the hype die down a bit. i used to be so into entourage but i'm kind of curious to see how it all ends.

abosolutely but that's simply because of the quality of the show now and the long layover between seasons, along with the lack of episodes per season

Originally Posted by PTone

Just watched the episode. One word: WOW. Sad that it's gonna end in two weeks.
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
I feel like I can predict the last episode except for Ari's situation, which is the most intriguing of the season. Turtle will have his business, Johnny will get Johnny's Bananas and his movie rolling, and I think Vince is gonna propose to that British chick. As for Eric, it's a bit tricky but I think he ends up moving to NY with Sloan. Ari though, is either Dana or "Melissa." I !%*%** hope it's Dana but it could go either way. Should be interesting.
I think I have a spoiler for your spoiler...

Spoiler [+]

30t6p3b.gif
 everyone else, DO NOT CLICK THE SPOILER. 

Back
Top Bottom