Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

A great ending??!! What??

If there people here really believe this was a great ending I have to contemplate suicide because all my faith in humanity will be lost.

This episode season and the past 2 seasons have been mostly pure unadulterated garbage strait for Mark Walburgs +%*+%!!, which people apparently eat from with a disturbing level of glee. It was nonsense, nothing made sense all and they betrayed all the characters by making them do things that they would never do all to serve a 1/2 an hour time limit.

So I'm a rich man I pay a manager and an agent a hefty salarie to watch over me and my finances and my career, I meet some !*@* and in the span of 2 days I decide marry her possbly giving up half my fortune and everybody is just cool with it. They have never even met or talked to her for than like a second and they are just cool...not only that but mere months ago I got obssesed with a girl and she gave me coacaine habit and which I had to go to rehab for aaaaand in the past my infatuation with mandy moore cause me to almost kill my career...BUT WITH AAAAAL OF THAT SAID they are barley going to even ask me 2 quesitons when I decide to MARRY her??!!! What!!! none sense garbage. Terrible.  

and im not even going to talk about the trite trakly garbage with ari or the mornic conept of some ceo coming and just offering to GIVE his company to OWN for no reason at all, basically here is a free billion dollars enjoy, I know it doesn't make any sense but we only a 1/2 an hour and we a have a movie to tease.

It WASN'T EVEN AN ENDING.

The show has been poor to downright ****y for like 3 seasons and this just put the final cherry on the turd sandswhich they left for us.
tired.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Props to the entourage loyal viewers..............but there was nothing in this last season to draw my interest in a movie. Will watch it for a dollar at the redbox tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

Job Offer...Taken. Period

Ari cant say no power. he'll find a way to flip it and have both.. mark my words
Spoiler [+]
Really sad the series is over, but I enjoyed the finale a lot.

It should set up for the movie. Ari takes the job, and he runs L.A. Vince comes back for a movie (Airwalker or something else) with Sophia, and E joins him (with Sloan and the baby). Drama and Turtle are already there, and so the movie will be basically just be the long(er) episode we all wanted the last 8 seasons, but it'll be awesome because of the celebs they will get and women
devil.gif

I wish they had a "ENTOURAGE MOVIE 2012/13" teaser image at the end of the episode to confirm it's happening, but I'm pretty sure it is anyway, at least I hope it is.

out of all people to show at the end they show Ari with a job offer. of course there is going to be a movie, if they wanted to end the show without a movie they would have showed the guys or Vince being happy with his new wife and be the end of it but they didnt. Movie is happening 100% based off that.

They managed to exceed my disappointments into the final episode. Thanks for taking Old Yeller out back and shooting him...

Originally Posted by DubA169

these writers showing they skills to the very end

the last two episodes titled "second to last" and "the end"

bravo. must have spent a few sleepless nights coming up with that

They wrote this season in under 30 minutes.

Pathetic.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Such a great ending imo...

....Money or happiness, which would you choose, you cant have both.
Man, i dunno whatt i'd do if i were in his shoes

i mean for real.
Spoiler [+]
rekindled marriage with the love of your life in a luxurious vila or take a job that makes you so rich you can buy a different maybach to match your suits...

im not even 100% on this, but i would pass. true love isn't on this discount bin at Costco, and they're already living large. When dude hit him with the "you want to know what heaven feels like? try being God"
30t6p3b.gif
, i was like that was coldblooded.
John owns Time Warner
He would be God 
laugh.gif

I would pass, though..they're already loaded. 

movie plot the stepmom is pregnant too
nerd.gif
and sophia is a gold digger
laugh.gif
 Ari is working behind his wife back, turtle and drama do nothing cause the writers will run out of time to give them a plot

spoiler, the movie is going to be 54 min
laugh.gif

the convo with ari and jon at the end was great. what a speech.
great finale imo.

I would have taken that job if I was Ari because if I run the company I CAN MAKE MY OWN HOURS. Now I'm patiently waiting for the movie

wack *+% ending smh.

Turtle's restaurant that he's been workin on the whole season doesnt even get mentioned in the last episode?

To much of a happy ending for me. The way everything came together was a bit to clutch

what was the job offer?

i was too distracted over mrs. ari's back end, i totally spaced out (no lie).
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This better be a real MOVIE though...

I just love this franchise and the world they've created.

The ultimate show in its niche.

yea anyone who said this was a great end to the entire series clearly wasn't watching when they first aired in 03 they do things big and end things big and this was weak as hell

like the writes and staff were sniffin that white when they created this last season dry outta ideas and no juice to the season in that case I hope there isn't a movie and glad its done, past 7 and a half seasons were great though!

Back
Top Bottom