:::::: ENTOURAGE: "RUNNIN' ON E" 10:30pm ET ::::::

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

But the music this episode was on point. "I Got It Made", "Easin' In", & "Something About Us".
pimp.gif

DF!!!
Yah it was. Also:

Sugar Hill
Can't Stop, Won't Stop

pimp.gif

best episode so far... piven was great as always. "LLOYD, lose. more. pounds!"

But... no Sloan appearance
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Ari has cried numerous times before aka he HAS soft side

pay attention more!
every time he has cried it is like a joke

I would not say many i can only think of 2 once on the golf course with the doctor and once was like a blow of time when he had tears in his eyes

when people think, thought rather, of Ari soft, sensitive, and kind are not what comes to mind. So lets not get it twisted

Don't you people see that they're just building up towards a huge Ari Gold freakout? He's clearly got a lot on his mind, he's gonna lose iteventually. Give it a few more episodes.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I guess Im the only @%!** who digs Smashley
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Nah, I like her too
pimp.gif

Yeah I can't put my finger on it, but something about the alien lookin broad just turn me on.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I guess Im the only @%!** who digs Smashley
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Nah, I like her too
pimp.gif

Yeah I can't put my finger on it, but something about the alien lookin broad just turn me on.

laugh.gif
...but same here though
thought I was the only one on NT for a second there

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

ive been a fan of the show since episode 1 and i'd have to agree this has fallen off. Really i think the show shines when vinces career is in the crapper lol. Far as story line i'd like to see another situation with ari's kids school, the way he handles regular people is funny as hell. i'd like to see turtle maybe try to do his hoemobile thing and have problems with his bimbo drivers crashing ferraris and porches all over town
happy.gif
. other than that i dont really know, next episode might be funny, i wanan see more of that writer that always says' 'is that something you would be interested in!?' that dude was funny as hell.
That idea is terrible

I'd smash Ashley. She's not better looking than Sloan but she's not wack. (I'd honestly wish they brought Kristen back for a few episodes).

The chick that plays her is always cast as an annoying broad, so its understandable to why most of you hate her
laugh.gif

context_00112_fools_gold.jpg

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

I'd smash Ashley. She's not better looking than Sloan but she's not wack. (I'd honestly wish they brought Kristen back for a few episodes).

The chick that plays her is always cast as an annoying broad, so its understandable to why most of you hate her
laugh.gif

Your sn and that pic are dead on
laugh.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the reasons Ari has been so reserved and calm so far this season is because of the health issues he had back in the latewinter/spring.

sloan is so annoying, I don't understand why the hell any of you want her on the show.

Shes almost more annoying than Eric and does NOTHING for the plot. yall need to go find a picture of her and play with yourselves or something, keep her offthe damn show.

Originally Posted by DubA169

sloan is so annoying, I don't understand why the hell any of you want her on the show.

Shes almost more annoying than Eric and does NOTHING for the plot. yall need to go find a picture of her and play with yourselves or something, keep her off the damn show.
laugh.gif

YO!

Yah it was. Also:

Sugar Hill
Can't Stop, Won't Stop

pimp.gif

Most def. Forgot about "Sugar Hill."

Ari is undeniably soft. Though it was real spit, he never would've given Turtle the respect of interrupting a meeting.

And I kinda developed a thing for Ashley after this episode.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by DubA169

Shes almost more annoying than Eric and does NOTHING for the plot. yall need to go find a picture of her and play with yourselves or something, keep her off the damn show.
I'm sorry, I never do this, but that deserves a
indifferent.gif

I didnt even know that E's chick was on Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist. She looked better in that movie. She looks like an ugly @+* gremlin onEntourage

drama"s kissing scene audition lol lolol got some girls nice kisses about groping them dont know if that is much to ask or his short memory spanimbalances.that messed him up.but i felt great watching they where fine .and for just the tacky interest or thought and taste of his comment it was amazinglol.hmmmm about eric not being able to mantain agency as said or stated is a big off i guess his new girlfriends style is great so to say yes attractive yesmodel look ..my opinion .the point of drama kissing models so erotic yes models as he heard too lol the dude spent more than enuff hours looking at adult filmsboobs,kissing,sex and models have that well stamina sex appeal must of been the doobys on dramas end ...lol....lol jamie taken turtle shoping huhhhhh lol hepaid for it or some i guess about here stripping or the show she was asked to put on was what i wanted to see at the end of episode can't wait till nextweek ..vince banging the coffee store waitress was hot , as so to say my day today was spent not close or trying to bang my bank cashier teller shes hot greatnice young lady. she checks me out when i see her
roll.gif
roll.gif
.lol peace well i guess thats it spoiler.if no one saw and just reading.

laugh.gif

hot picture of her ..i'd bang thanks

Back
Top Bottom