:::::: ENTOURAGE: "SCARED STRAIGHT" 10:30pm ET ::::::

LOL @ the beasts whoring that song out in a matter of minutes.

I actually flipped that sample a few months back for a "project" too, now we're about to see a surplus of corny flips on youtube smh.

But besides that, in an otherwise well below-average season this was a solid episode.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

So was that their way of writing Jamie off the show, or will she be back?

Good episode, can't wait for the finale!
****tt im hoping she's back. She's too fine to keep her off the show.

So true.

I enjoyed the episode. Funny what Ari did at the end. Lloyd leaves to work at another agency and Ari buys that agency. I believe he made the right decision nottaking that studio job. He will be even more powerfuk with a hand in new industries.

E don't even know how to enjoy the single life. FTL

Like most are saying, sucks they waited for the finale until things started getting interesting, but they always want to leave us hanging so the hype for thenext season begins right away.

The Turtle/Jamie thing was obviously bound to end, but I thought they'd wait for the finale. Now she'll probably call him in next week's episodeand he'll be chillin with the sorority chick to really put an end to it.

Knew Drama would somehow screw up his opportunity for the Melrose spot.

Should be a solid finale. Let's end it with a bang hopefully.

yoo Drama had my entire House Rollin with his "heart attack"

we had to rewind it like 5 times
laugh.gif
ah mannn Drama and CYE made my nite

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

yoo Drama had my entire House Rollin with his "heart attack"

we had to rewind it like 5 times
laugh.gif
ah mannn Drama and CYE made my nite
Seriously. I wondered if it was just me being easily amused or what. I was already laughing when he said he was having a heart attack but Itotally lost it when he said he peed.
roll.gif
Definitely hit rewind as well. lol

My episode was interrupted w/ a tornado warning and I missed Turtle/Jaime's airport scene... but I'm catching the repeat now. OMG That heffa made myboo cry.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

nooo... i missed it.. this thread is full of spoilers cant be back in again until i finish watching it..

Episode was decent. *SPOILERS* The only big plot changer was Terrance (sp?) asking Ari to buy him out. Why does he want to be bought out though?? I wasn'tpaying attention much to it but I figured T is about to go broke form his divorce and will need the $.

-Ari's suit was fresh and wen Swizz Beatz dropped I knew the real Ari was up in there.
-Ari's drawing was a lil surprising. I thought he was going to write on the paper that his offer was nothing like he had done to Ari when he was tryna getrid of him.
-Jamie is tryna get piped overseas and wants to make it seems like it's okay for Turtle "to see other people" when she's just coveringherself
-Vince is really useless this season. I
eyes.gif
when someone complimented himon Gatsby but all he's been doing is getting his pipe game on every episode. He's just another Turtle (before UCLA) as far as importance.

What a great episode
pimp.gif
I kinda felt for my g Turtle lol.

"It's Me Itches" was the perfect song for Ari's entrance. Did my dude really draw a !#+# and pass it to him
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Ari is THAT dude.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

-Jamie is tryna get piped overseas and wants to make it seems like it's okay for Turtle "to see other people" when she's just covering herself
-Vince is really useless this season. I
eyes.gif
when someone complimented him on Gatsby but all he's been doing is getting his pipe game on every episode. He's just another Turtle (before UCLA) as far as importance.

jana kramer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jamie lynn

as for vince, yeah this season has pretty much been about the rest of the boys, u could pretty much see it when he came home to an empty house on the first epof the season, my guess is that the next season will be back to the old with vince's "drama" on the movie set, im gonna be
mad.gif
(over 9000) if they start the next season off with the movie already having beenmade

again, its always so awkward between vince and drama, i know i wouldnt wanna chase !!%+@ with my brother
laugh.gif

is it just me or is E gonna ask her to marry him?
ohwell.gif
sloan is obviouslywife status but this is Entourage we're talking about

I know Entourage isn't exactly the best with coming through on foreshadowed events or keeping up with continuity... but do you guys think Drama was set upby the dude on Five Towns that he got into it with?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dylishis

I know Entourage isn't exactly the best with coming through on foreshadowed events or keeping up with continuity... but do you guys think Drama was set up by the dude on Five Towns that he got into it with?
nerd.gif

Rather than asking us to validate your "theory," why dont you explain how you think they could possibly spin the storyline to make us believe that.I'll wait.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Dylishis

I know Entourage isn't exactly the best with coming through on foreshadowed events or keeping up with continuity... but do you guys think Drama was set up by the dude on Five Towns that he got into it with?
nerd.gif

Rather than asking us to validate your "theory," why dont you explain how you think they could possibly spin the storyline to make us believe that. I'll wait.
Y so snooty?
frown.gif
All I wanted was for someone to validate my theory though.

You'll just have to keep waiting.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by wada7

man none of my sites have it yet
hbo has this episode on lock
laugh.gif
yeah something is up...I can't find it anywhere
Give the pirates a bit... they'll get it out.

Back
Top Bottom