:::::: ENTOURAGE: "SCARED STRAIGHT" 10:30pm ET ::::::

the hd 720p one is up...
no one is seeding it though
smh.gif

No Sloan, but she'll be there in the finale
pimp.gif
The preview of the UCLA girl in some pretty underwear saying how she'll help turtle forget her...
pimp.gif

Can't wait for the finale, but then again I don't want the season to end
grin.gif

GREAT EPISODE IMO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I love this show.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Dylishis

I know Entourage isn't exactly the best with coming through on foreshadowed events or keeping up with continuity... but do you guys think Drama was set up by the dude on Five Towns that he got into it with?
nerd.gif

Rather than asking us to validate your "theory," why dont you explain how you think they could possibly spin the storyline to make us believe that. I'll wait.
Y so snooty?
frown.gif
All I wanted was for someone to validate my theory though.

You'll just have to keep waiting.

Hmmm... Okay. I now see the reason for your doubting me, dland24.
laugh.gif
I was watching the episode in spurts (due to a tornado warning the first time and thenthe 2nd time I kept rewinding stuff) so I didn't see Drama and Vince's scene in the car w/ Lloyd on the phone. Just watched for the 3rd time...in FULLand not in pieces.

So, okay... I withdraw my theory.
69e25444c075d5030d4bdf117b16a91e7c595e9.gif

the longest ive had to wait all season for an ep, but it was very worth it
i loved tonights episode, reminded me of the earlier seasons and it seemed a lot longer than most episodes

Really, this season could have been skipped because nothing of worth has really happened this whole season.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Really, this season could have been skipped because nothing of worth has really happened this whole season.
the plot didnt advance but you cant deny all these side stories are entertaining, except for ashley
sick.gif

Episode was cool....Vince gets it in
laugh.gif

Still can't believe next weeks episode is the season finale, it feels like this season jus started
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom