:::::: ENTOURAGE: "SECURITY BRIEFS" 10:30pm ET ::::::

o04in7.jpg

thought it was a good episode.

thought turtle was gonna get caught up with college girls but i guess not.

You guys are crazy. Tonights episode was good. Stop comparing new episodes to classic older ones and watch enjoy new episodes for what they are, not what youwish they were. I promise you will enjoy the show more if you do.

BTW......Jana Kramer >>>>> Pleasure Chest girl
nerd.gif

Episode was bunz, the show's writing has increasingly gotten more uninspiring every season. They just rely on the occasional celeb cameo to get theaudience through the episode.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

And the winner of the Worst Episode of the Season Award goes to...
Why don't you and a handful of others here stop watching the show already? All you guys do is come in each week and say the same tired +!@!
laugh.gif

Rupert Pupkin = Robert Dinero's charatcer in Martin Scorsese's The King of Comedy.

Originally Posted by srvballer

damn is Lloyd really gone??
i haven't seen it yet, but there's no way.

ari's tirades on lloyd cannot be replaced.

That Rupert Pupkin though is going to play a big part with this ashley character

E told her he was on the phone with turtle when that was what was his last call on the cell (not knowing that this is the name they use.)

they later showed it when drama was in the sex toy shop that the house was calling and there it was on Drama's phone.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

brooke (sorority girl) is signed on for another episode... wonder what this could mean for turtle.. hmmm
Turtle seems too loyal and I doubt anything will happen.

Originally Posted by Son of Troy

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

brooke (sorority girl) is signed on for another episode... wonder what this could mean for turtle.. hmmm
Turtle seems too loyal and I doubt anything will happen.
Yah, but he's never dated a celebrity and he's never gotten the attention that he currently has. Something probably will happen.

Good episode.

Ari trying to set Lloyd straight and he fought back.

Drama being unstable as usual with that Two-Face makeup on.

Zac Efron is kind of cool now.

Ari punking Adam Davies is always hilarious.

Disappointed with the stalker being just a prank, but oh well they can move on now. And it seems like Ashley's jealousy will be an issue.

Back
Top Bottom