:::::: ENTOURAGE: "SECURITY BRIEFS" 10:30pm ET ::::::

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Vancity74

And the winner of the Worst Episode of the Season Award goes to...
Why don't you and a handful of others here stop watching the show already? All you guys do is come in each week and say the same tired +!@!
laugh.gif

Rupert Pupkin = Robert Dinero's charatcer in Martin Scorsese's The King of Comedy.
Good catch with that one. That'll definitely play a factor with Ashley's jealousy issues.

I loved the episode last night. It was one of the better ones this season. The whole setup for the stalker thing was brilliant IMO. After we find out it'sthe sorority girls, then they cut to Drama punking the dude...I was rollin...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

Sooooooooooo Is that Turtles real name?!?!?!? Rupert Pupkin? lmao
thats the house number for Vinnie (sp)
Turtle's real name is Sal.

EDIT: Someone already answered the question to Pupkin, but anyways here's some more.

Also adding on to Rupert Pupkin
382px-Kingofcomedy.jpg

Originally Posted by Wikipedia

[h2]Synopsis[/h2]
Rupert Pupkin (De Niro), a stage-door autograph hound, is an aspiring stand-up comic with obsessive ambition far in excess of any actual talent. A chance meeting with Jerry Langford (Lewis), a famous comedian and talk show host, leads Rupert to believe that his "big break" has finally come. His attempts to get a place on the show are continually rebuffed by Langford's staff and, finally, by Langford himself. Along the way, Rupert indulges in elaborate and obsessive fantasies where he and Langford are colleagues and friends.

Being that Vinnie did the movie with Scorsese, maybe that's where the name came from.

I watch this show weekly to escape reality, but I know Im not the only one that questions what is this the plot this season!

I think the season finale will have something to do with Ashley going loco on E, Ari going crazy b/c he doesnt have Lloyd anymore and Drama is going to leavehis show. Im just making this up. Anyway the show is really good this season. I hope there are many more to come.

From what I remeber before the seaon started there was a new cast member to play the part of Ari's asst. I just wonder if Llyod is going to stay with AdamDavies.

Rewatching the episode again, E needs that phone lock on the BB.... Come on....

My money says Ashley is done and E ends up smashing his asst. Lloyd quit and left the car in traffic like eff it . Ari will go crazy with out him remember lasttime when Lloyd left

Back
Top Bottom