::::::: ENTOURAGE: "TEQUILA SUNRISE" 10:30pm ET :::::::

cant wait to DL it tonight after work!

like what everone said, nobody can touch ari in hollywood! but i think theyre building up on the downfall of the agency (some missing checks during episode 1)?

im interested to see how eric and scott will squash the beef...

This was one of the best episodes of the season so far. I hope Turtle smashes this chick, and i knew they wanted something in return for the business in Mexico

This was one of the best episodes of the season so far. I hope Turtle smashes this chick, and i knew they wanted something in return for the business in Mexico

EPIC episode so much happened, the stamos bit was great

"sefef fef f efe fdef"

"what did that %@!+! just say?"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EPIC episode so much happened, the stamos bit was great

"sefef fef f efe fdef"

"what did that %@!+! just say?"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Each episode is getting better and better. This is shaping up to be the best season we've seen in a while.

Each episode is getting better and better. This is shaping up to be the best season we've seen in a while.

epic? +$*...did we watch the same tv show?

show is nothing special right now...there is nothing to be excited about...every week back in the day you would be buzzing about Entourage the next day now its an after thought. Things need to change ASAP

epic? +$*...did we watch the same tv show?

show is nothing special right now...there is nothing to be excited about...every week back in the day you would be buzzing about Entourage the next day now its an after thought. Things need to change ASAP

I feel like the whole show is falling off, only watch it for Ari and Drama. The whole Turtle and Alex thing is ridiculous, all of the sudden she wants him? E has been corny the past few season and so has Vince. I will always watch the show but it's not the same. 

I feel like the whole show is falling off, only watch it for Ari and Drama. The whole Turtle and Alex thing is ridiculous, all of the sudden she wants him? E has been corny the past few season and so has Vince. I will always watch the show but it's not the same. 

Next week... Sasha Grey
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
they asking E about backdoor (Anal) I wonder if he'll answer it if he's done it with Sloane.

Next week episode looks good.

I like it... it's the only show I watch on TV.

Next week... Sasha Grey
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
they asking E about backdoor (Anal) I wonder if he'll answer it if he's done it with Sloane.

Next week episode looks good.

I like it... it's the only show I watch on TV.

Back
Top Bottom