::::::: ENTOURAGE: "TEQUILA SUNRISE" 10:30pm ET :::::::

Originally Posted by bkmac

"It's gonna be a long day for Uncle Jesse!"

laugh.gif

sasha grey next week
glasses.gif

no help from the nt fam huh? damn my boy hurt me tonight by not being home so i can watch at its airtime. fml. i wait all week for this. work all day sundays knowing if i can just make it till 10:30 life is good. not today, damn u space & victor calderon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no help from the nt fam huh? damn my boy hurt me tonight by not being home so i can watch at its airtime. fml. i wait all week for this. work all day sundays knowing if i can just make it till 10:30 life is good. not today, damn u space & victor calderon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I feel like the whole show is falling off, only watch it for Ari and Drama. The whole Turtle and Alex thing is ridiculous, all of the sudden she wants him? E has been corny the past few season and so has Vince. I will always watch the show but it's not the same. 
What's so ridiculous about it, though? I'm guessing you've never met a girl who played hard to get
laugh.gif

Dope episode btw
pimp.gif
Stamos vs Drama had me dying. I like how there is more Dania Ramirez every week
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I feel like the whole show is falling off, only watch it for Ari and Drama. The whole Turtle and Alex thing is ridiculous, all of the sudden she wants him? E has been corny the past few season and so has Vince. I will always watch the show but it's not the same. 
What's so ridiculous about it, though? I'm guessing you've never met a girl who played hard to get
laugh.gif

Dope episode btw
pimp.gif
Stamos vs Drama had me dying. I like how there is more Dania Ramirez every week
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

loved this episode

turtle needs to stop pulling these caliber women though...I'll be pissed if he starts dating her in real life like Jamie
smh.gif

loved this episode

turtle needs to stop pulling these caliber women though...I'll be pissed if he starts dating her in real life like Jamie
smh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

loved this episode

smh.gif
He is dating her in real life.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

loved this episode

smh.gif
He is dating her in real life.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i understand that turtles girl is bad, but sloan>>>>>>>>>>

the way the sun was reflecting onto her
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good episode. wondering will vince feel played after turtle's business proposal we've never seen any friction between the two
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i understand that turtles girl is bad, but sloan>>>>>>>>>>

the way the sun was reflecting onto her
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good episode. wondering will vince feel played after turtle's business proposal we've never seen any friction between the two
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom