::::::: ENTOURAGE: "TEQUILA SUNRISE" 10:30pm ET :::::::

Notes for this week:

1. With his new haircut, Vince and Stamos look eerily similar.
2. Turtle's girl and that old dude are saying this tequila thing is on the up and up, but I'm not buying it yet.
3. I don't know why, but I laughed my $@% off at the funny little #%#% Vince did in this episode like when he was driving the toy boat around the pool while Drama was in the background on the phone and when he was holding the big jar of ping pong balls sitting on the stool by the ping pong table.
laugh.gif

4. I'm glad they didn't just write the Andrew Klein character off the show (it appeared that's what they were going to do). I'm betting Lizzie will be in his crosshairs if he's allowed to return.
5. No Lloyd this week. It was funnier when he was Ari's assistant.
6. I don't follow comic books, so I don't know....is Airwalkers a real comic book? Is it any good?
7. What happened to E's smokin hot assistant from last season? I mean this one is hot, but I liked the one from last year.
8. I wonder how they're going to get rid of Lavin. This "truce" between him and E is just the latest in his attempts to #$++ him over.
9. I loved it when Stamos hit Drama in the balls.
10. I still say Lizzie is going to cause Ari his football team....then in the season finale...HE WILL CRUSH HER AND HAVE HER BANISHED FROM HOLLYWOOD FOREVER!
11. Who were the two guys that Andrew walked by in rehab while he was on the phone?

From next weeks preview we can tell:

1. Looks like Saget is going to try muscling Drama out so Danny and Uncle Jesse can be together again.
2. E is going to have to stop one of his clients (Drama) from killing another (Saget)
3. Looks like E is trying to impress the boys and lies to them about Sloan letting him in the back door.
4. Mike Tyson in Ari's office? What the hell?
5. It appears Vince is going to push for Sasha Grey to be his "girl" in the Stan Lee movie and Stan is going to say "um.....how bout no."

Notes for this week:

1. With his new haircut, Vince and Stamos look eerily similar.
2. Turtle's girl and that old dude are saying this tequila thing is on the up and up, but I'm not buying it yet.
3. I don't know why, but I laughed my $@% off at the funny little #%#% Vince did in this episode like when he was driving the toy boat around the pool while Drama was in the background on the phone and when he was holding the big jar of ping pong balls sitting on the stool by the ping pong table.
laugh.gif

4. I'm glad they didn't just write the Andrew Klein character off the show (it appeared that's what they were going to do). I'm betting Lizzie will be in his crosshairs if he's allowed to return.
5. No Lloyd this week. It was funnier when he was Ari's assistant.
6. I don't follow comic books, so I don't know....is Airwalkers a real comic book? Is it any good?
7. What happened to E's smokin hot assistant from last season? I mean this one is hot, but I liked the one from last year.
8. I wonder how they're going to get rid of Lavin. This "truce" between him and E is just the latest in his attempts to #$++ him over.
9. I loved it when Stamos hit Drama in the balls.
10. I still say Lizzie is going to cause Ari his football team....then in the season finale...HE WILL CRUSH HER AND HAVE HER BANISHED FROM HOLLYWOOD FOREVER!
11. Who were the two guys that Andrew walked by in rehab while he was on the phone?

From next weeks preview we can tell:

1. Looks like Saget is going to try muscling Drama out so Danny and Uncle Jesse can be together again.
2. E is going to have to stop one of his clients (Drama) from killing another (Saget)
3. Looks like E is trying to impress the boys and lies to them about Sloan letting him in the back door.
4. Mike Tyson in Ari's office? What the hell?
5. It appears Vince is going to push for Sasha Grey to be his "girl" in the Stan Lee movie and Stan is going to say "um.....how bout no."

LOL Scott is that dude. He is definitely growing on me, I would love to see him and Ari "got at it" with Ari's remarks and Scott's jokes

LOL Scott is that dude. He is definitely growing on me, I would love to see him and Ari "got at it" with Ari's remarks and Scott's jokes

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

one of them is tom sizemore...

favorite line
" you have ___ stains on your ping pong table"  
roll.gif

favorite line
" you have ___ stains on your ping pong table"  
roll.gif

great episodes. I love the new Lavin-E friendship. Hopefully they'll screw Murray and start their own management company which is what(IMO) Lavin has been trying to do for a while, just can't do it alone.

Dania Ramirez is
pimp.gif

More of Ari vs. Lizzie please and maybe Andrew can join Team Ari.

If anyone wants a link for the episode send me a PM. I'll only send one PM though then it's up to you guys to pass it on.

great episodes. I love the new Lavin-E friendship. Hopefully they'll screw Murray and start their own management company which is what(IMO) Lavin has been trying to do for a while, just can't do it alone.

Dania Ramirez is
pimp.gif

More of Ari vs. Lizzie please and maybe Andrew can join Team Ari.

If anyone wants a link for the episode send me a PM. I'll only send one PM though then it's up to you guys to pass it on.

decent episode tonight. really feel like ari's headed for a mental breakdown after getting into it with lizzie and/or if the NFL deal goes south. should be interesting to watch...

also, did anyone else notice the paintball gun hanging in ari's office?
nerd.gif
roll.gif

blah!

decent episode tonight. really feel like ari's headed for a mental breakdown after getting into it with lizzie and/or if the NFL deal goes south. should be interesting to watch...

also, did anyone else notice the paintball gun hanging in ari's office?
nerd.gif
roll.gif

blah!

Originally Posted by heemsta

the women on Entourage are always on point. E's assistant is
pimp.gif
Th
This, if she doesn't get a sex scene by the end of the season i'm gonna be
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heemsta

the women on Entourage are always on point. E's assistant is
pimp.gif
Th
This, if she doesn't get a sex scene by the end of the season i'm gonna be
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spenserhawk

Funny cause Siezmore was actually on that celebrity rehab show last season. And the other guy, I don't recall the dudes name, but he's the dad from Home Alone 
laugh.gif

Funny cause Siezmore was actually on that celebrity rehab show last season. And the other guy, I don't recall the dudes name, but he's the dad from Home Alone 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

laugh.gif

John Heard was the first guy.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

laugh.gif

John Heard was the first guy.

Back
Top Bottom