::::::: ENTOURAGE: "TEQUILA SUNRISE" 10:30pm ET :::::::

anybody notice the Ari's paintball gun he had framed?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ratboy90

laugh.gif
Someone mentioned it the first episode of this season.

I don't think Lizzie is going to cost Ari an NFL team, but she will definitely shake up his television clients. 

Originally Posted by Ratboy90

laugh.gif
Someone mentioned it the first episode of this season.

I don't think Lizzie is going to cost Ari an NFL team, but she will definitely shake up his television clients. 

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I feel like the whole show is falling off, only watch it for Ari and Drama. The whole Turtle and Alex thing is ridiculous, all of the sudden she wants him? E has been corny the past few season and so has Vince. I will always watch the show but it's not the same. 
What's so ridiculous about it, though? I'm guessing you've never met a girl who played hard to get
laugh.gif

Dope episode btw
pimp.gif
Stamos vs Drama had me dying. I like how there is more Dania Ramirez every week
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
It's ridiculous because in the first few episodes she was disgusted by him and wanted nothing to do with him. All of the sudden he's broke and she says I know how we can get paid and starts to like him? It doesn't make sense son. I've been watching this show since it originally aired and it's pitiful seeing what it's becoming 

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I feel like the whole show is falling off, only watch it for Ari and Drama. The whole Turtle and Alex thing is ridiculous, all of the sudden she wants him? E has been corny the past few season and so has Vince. I will always watch the show but it's not the same. 
What's so ridiculous about it, though? I'm guessing you've never met a girl who played hard to get
laugh.gif

Dope episode btw
pimp.gif
Stamos vs Drama had me dying. I like how there is more Dania Ramirez every week
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
It's ridiculous because in the first few episodes she was disgusted by him and wanted nothing to do with him. All of the sudden he's broke and she says I know how we can get paid and starts to like him? It doesn't make sense son. I've been watching this show since it originally aired and it's pitiful seeing what it's becoming 

I lol'd constantly when andrew klein was on the phone and that old dude just stonefaced him to death hahah

I lol'd constantly when andrew klein was on the phone and that old dude just stonefaced him to death hahah

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by spenserhawk

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

11. Who were the two guys that Andrew walked by in rehab while he was on the phone?
one of them is tom sizemore...
Funny cause Siezmore was actually on that celebrity rehab show last season. And the other guy, I don't recall the dudes name, but he's the dad from Home Alone 
laugh.gif
MR. MCCALISTER??? 
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by spenserhawk

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

11. Who were the two guys that Andrew walked by in rehab while he was on the phone?
one of them is tom sizemore...
Funny cause Siezmore was actually on that celebrity rehab show last season. And the other guy, I don't recall the dudes name, but he's the dad from Home Alone 
laugh.gif
MR. MCCALISTER??? 
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom