::::::: ENTOURAGE: "TEQUILA SUNRISE" 10:30pm ET :::::::

Decent episode, not as good as the previous week's one though. I do like that the show is finding a way to push Ari - his showdowns are always classic.

Decent episode, not as good as the previous week's one though. I do like that the show is finding a way to push Ari - his showdowns are always classic.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by spenserhawk

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

11. Who were the two guys that Andrew walked by in rehab while he was on the phone?
one of them is tom sizemore...
Funny cause Siezmore was actually on that celebrity rehab show last season. And the other guy, I don't recall the dudes name, but he's the dad from Home Alone 
laugh.gif
MR. MCCALISTER??? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
Yes.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by spenserhawk

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

11. Who were the two guys that Andrew walked by in rehab while he was on the phone?
one of them is tom sizemore...
Funny cause Siezmore was actually on that celebrity rehab show last season. And the other guy, I don't recall the dudes name, but he's the dad from Home Alone 
laugh.gif
MR. MCCALISTER??? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
Yes.

This season blows

Then just stop watching...I'm amazed at how many people come into this thread every week just to say this. I think the show is doing fine, and the beauty of having the episodes so short is that it always leaves you wanting more. Wahlberg and co. know what they're doing... 
pimp.gif

This season blows

Then just stop watching...I'm amazed at how many people come into this thread every week just to say this. I think the show is doing fine, and the beauty of having the episodes so short is that it always leaves you wanting more. Wahlberg and co. know what they're doing... 
pimp.gif

Decent episode. I don't like the direction they're going with Turtle. His character is not as good when he's the focal point of a storyline.

Stamos looked more like Vince's brother than Drama.
Lizzie, Sloan, Alex
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

E is a sucker for thinking Lavin is really just friends with him now

Decent episode. I don't like the direction they're going with Turtle. His character is not as good when he's the focal point of a storyline.

Lizzie, Sloan, Alex
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

Lizzie, Sloan, Alex
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the assistant told E to keep his enemies closer so he could be playing him too 

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

Lizzie, Sloan, Alex
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the assistant told E to keep his enemies closer so he could be playing him too 

btw E's old assistant is a rising actress so she probably just dumped that role, she was the officer lady who handed tony the ticket in iron man 3 if you can remember
yes shes smokiiinnnnggg hot

btw E's old assistant is a rising actress so she probably just dumped that role, she was the officer lady who handed tony the ticket in iron man 3 if you can remember
yes shes smokiiinnnnggg hot

^ E's old assistant's name is Kate Mara I've had a thing for her since Shooter
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
She's Irish-Italian American.

227791d1260917285-kate-mara-entourage-720p-screencaps-38.jpg

minf3a.jpg

148zos5.jpg

FYI - Her great-grandfather (Wellington Mara) on her dad's side of the family owned the NY Giants, and her grandfather from her mom's side owned the Pittsburgh Steelers (Art Rooney).

It's a shame to know this much about someone I never met.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
embarassed.gif

^ E's old assistant's name is Kate Mara I've had a thing for her since Shooter
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
She's Irish-Italian American.

227791d1260917285-kate-mara-entourage-720p-screencaps-38.jpg

minf3a.jpg

148zos5.jpg

FYI - Her great-grandfather (Wellington Mara) on her dad's side of the family owned the NY Giants, and her grandfather from her mom's side owned the Pittsburgh Steelers (Art Rooney).

It's a shame to know this much about someone I never met.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
embarassed.gif

Decent Episode..
Is it me or is Turtle getting lamer every season? The way Alex is playing him makes him look even more wack lol. Dude is practically begging for the cooch
eyes.gif

Lavin seems like trouble, E shouldn't have let him into his circle

I hope Drama gets his show, him and Saget going at it next week should be good
pimp.gif

Still dont think Lizzie is gonna be that much of a threat to Ari

Tyson next week
nerd.gif

Decent Episode..
Is it me or is Turtle getting lamer every season? The way Alex is playing him makes him look even more wack lol. Dude is practically begging for the cooch
eyes.gif

Lavin seems like trouble, E shouldn't have let him into his circle

I hope Drama gets his show, him and Saget going at it next week should be good
pimp.gif

Still dont think Lizzie is gonna be that much of a threat to Ari

Tyson next week
nerd.gif

episode was pretty good for once. Turtle is looking like a punk asking Vince for a business favor just to get the cheeks.  The Ari and Lizzie dilemma is just paralleling his feud with Davies.  E hasn't gone at it with someone like this since Walsh; Walsh's gf is
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom