entrepreneurs on NT vol. put me on a good business plan

In order to start a business you have to have the heart for what you believe in and you must develop patience because success doesn't happen over night. Also you have to make sacrifices like stop buying Jordan and other sneakers every time you have an extra dollar (Easier said then done) You have to think about the long term not the short term.
The business I have is a leather goods company called MBARQGO started it when I was a sophomore in college with my buddies that was 3 years ago  we still have a long way to go but we are starting to become a bit more established. At the same time we came from nothing so there is no such thing as not helping out the next man who wants to turn a dream of theirs into a reality. 

Last but not least the key advice I can personally give is do something you love and believe in , even when others laugh at you and doubt you.

to all my fellow young entrepreneurs out there, i leave you with this quote:

"The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore they attempt the impossible – and achieve it, generation after generation."

aye yall are very helpful wit all the links and advices.

but most of u guys are saying u gotta have money to make money, the thing is i dont have it.. what do banks look for when it comes to giving out loans? i know u gotta have a good business plan, but do you get approved from business plan alone?

and if i do get approved, where do i go now? where do i apply to open up a business(state, county) ?

do you HAVE to major in BUSINESS to start a business?

*i feel like the feds wit all these questions, my bad, i really just wanna get all the info i can get.

Originally Posted by mbarqgo

In order to start a business you have to have the heart for what you believe in and you must develop patience because success doesn't happen over night. Also you have to make sacrifices like stop buying Jordan and other sneakers every time you have an extra dollar (Easier said then done) You have to think about the long term not the short term.
The business I have is a leather goods company called MBARQGO started it when I was a sophomore in college with my buddies that was 3 years ago  we still have a long way to go but we are starting to become a bit more established. At the same time we came from nothing so there is no such thing as not helping out the next man who wants to turn a dream of theirs into a reality. 

Last but not least the key advice I can personally give is do something you love and believe in , even when others laugh at you and doubt you.

pimp.gif

what made you pick leather goods out of all the goods u can sell out there?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

find a old man who's retiring and whats to sell his business wether its a grocery store or car wash, buy him out(loan?), then throughout learning and saving you can open up a future venture, you need to have money to make money

i heard car wash is good money.

but what do u know about loan? can u put me on?

Originally Posted by Messyyy

aye yall are very helpful wit all the links and advices.

but most of u guys are saying u gotta have money to make money, the thing is i dont have it.. what do banks look for when it comes to giving out loans? i know u gotta have a good business plan, but do you get approved from business plan alone?

and if i do get approved, where do i go now? where do i apply to open up a business(state, county) ?

do you HAVE to major in BUSINESS to start a business?

*i feel like the feds wit all these questions, my bad, i really just wanna get all the info i can get.

business plan, adequate secondary income sources, initial capital

helps a ton if your family can cosign on the loan. but from what i remember if you're getting a loan with anything other than a sole proprietorship, whoever signs the loan paperwork has to be on the board or a partner in your partnership as well. might wanna double check that with a business lawyer or google it yourself.

Originally Posted by Messyyy

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

find a old man who's retiring and whats to sell his business wether its a grocery store or car wash, buy him out(loan?), then throughout learning and saving you can open up a future venture, you need to have money to make money

i heard car wash is good money.

but what do u know about loan? can u put me on?
What do you have in collateral?
There are many angel investors willing to give you a shot. Also, many organizations designed to just give new businesses a new start

But if you have 10k of your own money, you can easily get the credit to start a business... just buy 2 secured Cds.. let those mature in your business name. apply for 2 secured credit cards, let those mature, then you apply for credit. the rest is golden. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom