====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

What's the sizing on LE 2s?  I'm thinking about jumping for a pair.  I'm 7.5 in metcon 2s.  Thx.

I wear the same size in both. Walk around in them though, when I first put on my LE2, they felt weird, but they felt good after walking around a little bit.

couldn't help it and of course it has to be blk/wht
upper isn't as constricting, the tight flyknit that has no give stops at about midfoot and then it's more pliable after that so so far it is tolerable
I think it will work for running for an hour or so but for casual all-day shoes, it's probably going to kill me and my high instep

View media item 2341138View media item 2341140

Last edited:
rfx45 rfx45 how are those Aptares? I have been waiting to hear more about those...also I'm thinking about IDing a pair of LE2's. But I will probably get those olives first. Unless some dark grey LE2's come out[emoji]128512[/emoji]

rfx45 rfx45 how are those Aptares? I have been waiting to hear more about those..

I think they look nice, comfortable but nothing to write home about. Quality is decent, upper doesn't have much stretch but is roomy, roomy enough for my high instep, only thing that tightens/secures it is that rope and lacelock.

It's very wide looking at it from above but overall it looks sleek and already on sale at FNL.

I don't know about you guys but this id option look similar enough to the gyakusou.. might just pull the trigger instead

giphy.gif

Nice pickup.  The shields are definitely not as comfy as the regular ones, but they feel bulletproof.

Does anybody have this colorway, or seen it in store?  If so, how does it look in person.  Thanks.

Rec'd my LE2's late last week and I'm very pleased with the fit - I was skeptical about them with it all being one piece with the tongue but they are great. 

Does anybody have this colorway, or seen it in store?  If so, how does it look in person.  Thanks.
I saw it in Footlocker the other day. The blue is definitely slightly lighter than it looks in that pic but it's a nice looking shoe. If you like how it looks here I think you would be satisfied in person.

Grabbed a pair of wolf grey lunar epics lows for 75 at the Long Beach Nike Outlet this afternoon. They pretty much had a FSR. These are going to be my new gym shoes.

Back
Top Bottom