====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

We may be talking about different MCs. I grabbed the MCs that released on Eastbay and Nike had some for early purchase. I had the ones with pink and green. Not the MCs with more blue, which I prefer.

gotcha, my misunderstanding.

I'm seeing a lot of info come out on the different Unlimited shoes, but nothing on the Lunarepic High's yet
frown.gif
The Unlimited collection (High version included) is out August 4th in Europe. Doubt the US will be far behind.

i gotta get these when they hit the states..

apparently they hit FTL and other sites in europe on the 4th.

nike said they have no info regarding that color here in the states though..
mean.gif

Walked into Niketown NYC wearing my MC trainers and the dude in the running area expressed his approval. He asked what size I wore and brought these out of the back. Score. These are gorgeous.
That's dope haha.

Def cop these on Thursday... Way better than the MCs imo. 

i gotta get these when they hit the states..

apparently they hit FTL and other sites in europe on the 4th.

nike said they have no info regarding that color here in the states though..
mean.gif
Those are the wmn MC cw 

WMN & MEN MC drop 8/25

Would these be suitable for everyday walking?

I basically walk 30-40mins everyday to work and the Flyknit Racers are messing with my feet.

I need a comfortable shoe that doesn't yell "sneans."  

Was thinking of the Nike Presto's too!

Would these be suitable for everyday walking?

I basically walk 30-40mins everyday to work and the Flyknit Racers are messing with my feet.

I need a comfortable shoe that doesn't yell "sneans."  

Was thinking of the Nike Presto's too!

I wear my racers everywhere, but these would certainly provide more cushion.

I wear my racers everywhere, but these would certainly provide more cushion.
Thanks for the reply!

Yeah the FKR seemed to have given me some achilles tendonitis, also doesn't really help with my flat feet.  These are definitely perfect for running though - they are absolute beasts!

I tried the LunarEpic highs back when the MP droppde and they felt amazing.  Hoping to cop the Oero's or the all black colour for everyday use.

Last edited:
Got my MC pair in this morning. Got a pair that almost look like different colourways lol. One shoe is mostly yellow and orange and the other is mostly blue and green. Think i like it. Makes them a little more unique. 

Got the notification from the Nike+ app that they reserved me another pair of the Unlimited. Already got them from the early access a month ago though. 

Back
Top Bottom