====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

Vapormax are cool I just feel like I'm going to trip when I'm walking down stairs, plus LE is a more comfortable shoe so the extra heft is welcome on my feet.

First pair of LunarEpics has me wishing i'd purchased some of these before lol comfort on these is crazy. They seemed a little tight at first, but I ended up wearing them all day yesterday without any problem.
IMG_1447.JPG
IMG_1460.JPG

awesome but do you guys think it's darker than product pics? I want it as dark as it is in the dye pic (2nd pic) though that could be the lighting

lunarepic-flyknit-i-mens-running-shoe.jpg
lunarepic-flyknit-i-mens-running-shoe.jpg

dope :smokin

I wish I could find some more in hand pictures. Ive only come across like 2 on IG

Last edited:
yooooooo

Use 20BTS on the indigos. I just checked out for $156. Gunna return the full price pair I ordered yesterday.

you could ask for a price adjustment, probably faster unless ebates came up today from 1.5% yesteday

you could ask for a price adjustment, probably faster unless ebates came up today from 1.5% yesteday

I tried that, they shot me down since I ordered yesterday and the code didnt start until today. I know I could get it adjusted if I continue to ask different associates, but Ive got other stuff to do today :lol:

it does depend on the agent you speak to

I've had something adjusted 3 times before, shoe was $130 with extra 20% off sale items code, a week later the price dropped to $120 and got it adjusted. Then a week later the price dropped to $96 and the 20% off code wasn't active anymore and had it adjusted for that price and still managed to get the extra 20% off from the promotion that expired :lol:

sucks that some just seem too lazy to put any effort at all

Looking to purchase a LunarEpic 2 Low. Can someone provide information on sizing?
I plan to purchase on nikestore, but if there are sites that have them significantly cheaper, please share.
Hoping these turn out to be a great acquisition
Thanks.

PO

I am probably going to be in the minority, but I prefer the LE1 low over the 2.

I think Nike messed up with the slip on feel. I just don't think the shoe gets tight enough around the arch/middle of my foot. I ran 6.25 in an hour the other night and will need to see how they break in over time.

I disagree going 1/2 size up because the flyknit stretches out IMO.

I am probably going to be in the minority, but I prefer the LE1 low over the 2.

I think Nike messed up with the slip on feel. I just don't think the shoe gets tight enough around the arch/middle of my foot. I ran 6.25 in an hour the other night and will need to see how they break in over time.

I disagree going 1/2 size up because the flyknit stretches out IMO.
im pretty torn on which shoe I prefer more. Some days I like the LE1 lows and some days I like the LE2 lows. I do wish the LE 2 lows had more cws I liked tho.

My problem with the fit of the shoe is that the midfoot where the knit is really tight, pinches my foot making it very uncomfortable. I don't have the midfoot problem when going up a .5

I am with you on the LE1 lows > LE2 lows, I prefer a more traditional tongue over bootie constructions for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom