ESPN E:60 (Scott Hall) - Wednesday, October 19, 2011 (Preview Inside)

Originally Posted by J2Legend

The piece really only 17 minutes? Or was there more that was aired? I missed it. 
30t6p3b.gif
No it was short. E:60 is an hour long show with 3-4 segments.

Couldn't believe this is how Razor ended up. Pretty much just as heartbreaking as the movie "The Wrestler," which was the exact same story. I stopped watching wrestling around age 11, right when Razor was in his prime. The Razor's edge was always my favorite sig move. Never been as gassed like when I learned it on Royal Rumble for SNES
laugh.gif

that was such a sad piece. smh at the promoter going on with the show when scott hall was just out of the hospital.

Originally Posted by casekicks

Could you imagine how many times per episode of Raw or Nitro the word swag woulda been used for this guy if they said that back then?..Every 10 seconds minimum..

I KNOW!
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

The piece really only 17 minutes? Or was there more that was aired? I missed it. 
30t6p3b.gif

The only other one's I saw were the Columbia Soccer Team and the Knicks/Pacers ones and I thought those were longer?

Originally Posted by casekicks

The sad part is, he'll be one of those people that drink and do drugs but never die..He'll just keep people in misery til he's like 70 years old..

Same thing I was thinking,

And first time I saw dude I didn't think it was him, he fell off hard.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

It was sad watching this... But good to see WWE helping him out with his rehab(over $100,000) even though none of it has worked
I think the only reason they did that was because of HHH

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

30t6p3b.gif

The only other one's I saw were the Columbia Soccer Team and the Knicks/Pacers ones and I thought those were longer?
Those are ESPN 30 for 30 Films. E:60 is completely different.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Those are ESPN 30 for 30 Films. E:60 is completely different.

ahhhhh, ok
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

It was sad watching this... But good to see WWE helping him out with his rehab(over $100,000) even though none of it has worked
I think the only reason they did that was because of HHH
Speaking of, where the hell was he? Looks like they trotted out Steph to give some politically correct PR quips. (She'd get the Bronco Buster though.)
X-Pac still rockin' the bandana from his 1-2-3 Kid days.

I really can't believe those guys had him actually fighting after seeing his state of health smh! That really pissed me off. Truly shows that some people just care about the money.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MoNoGAmOuS

I really can't believe those guys had him actually fighting after seeing his state of health smh! That really pissed me off. Truly shows that some people just care about the money.
30t6p3b.gif

co-sign, that was downright disturbing SMH 

Back
Top Bottom