ESPN E:60 (Scott Hall) - Wednesday, October 19, 2011 (Preview Inside)

stayed flickin a toothpick out my mouth as a youngin
laugh.gif

saddest joint. i was a big Razor Ramon fan growing up especially on the video games WWF RAW for genesis. Hope he gets it together before its too late.

That time where WCW was doing the storyline of Scott Hall coming out to the ring drinking and being too drunk to wrestle.... was that all real or them just playing off his real life struggles with alcohol??

Pretty effed either way

Just watched the E:60 video, the last couple minutes hit me. damn 
frown.gif
  He was that dude along with shawn michaels, and diesel/kevin nash in the good ole WWF days and the only reason I watched WCW was because of the outsiders.

Originally Posted by EMkicks

That time where WCW was doing the storyline of Scott Hall coming out to the ring drinking and being too drunk to wrestle.... was that all real or them just playing off his real life struggles with alcohol??

Pretty effed either way

It was played off his real life problems. WCW told him to go to rehab or get fired.

Jesus just watched it.
frown.gif
If I say that dude I'd just tell em I love em NH. Hate to see people go down that road. He seems to be stronger now hopefully he can do it.

What happened to his other kid though? the E:60 piece said he had two kids.

[h1]Scott Hall & Son Not On Speaking Terms... Again[/h1]
TMZ.com is reporting that Scott Hall's emotional reunion with his estranged son at the end of ESPN's documentary about the wrestler was short-lived as Scott's drug problems have once again forced the two apart.
The following is from TMZ.com:

In case you missed it, ESPN aired a heartfelt documentary about Scott Hall last night -- chronicling the wrestler's drug-fueled fall from grace -- in which Scott and his son Cody poignantly reunited after not speaking for years.

The documentary ended on a promising note -- with the father-son duo working together to launch Cody's wrestling career.

But Scott's ex-wife Dana tells TMZ, the reunion in May barely lasted a month -- and once again, the two are no longer on speaking terms.

We're told Cody gave up on his dad due to "constant verbal abuse from Scott while he was binging" -- and he soon moved back home with his mom.

Dana tells us, Cody simply felt it was "too hard seeing his dad in that kind of state." We're told Cody has no current plans to continue wrestling. Scott's rep had no comment.

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

i wish E:60 would go to longer segments. this felt like a teaser for a full 2hr documentary

^^I feel the same way..It seems like E60 could go so much deeper into their reporting if they'd go to 2 half hour stories per episode..

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

bruh why was he in the middle of the ring on the ground like that?!?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 Im saying. Then they had to carry him out.

Dude used to be the coolest MFer back in the day.
tired.gif

Could you imagine how many times per episode of Raw or Nitro the word swag woulda been used for this guy if they said that back then?..Every 10 seconds minimum..

It was sad watching this... But good to see WWE helping him out with his rehab(over $100,000) even though none of it has worked

Originally Posted by jookz

i wish E:60 would go to longer segments. this felt like a teaser for a full 2hr documentary
Exactly what I was thinking... man hope he gets better
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

[h1]Scott Hall & Son Not On Speaking Terms... Again[/h1]
TMZ.com is reporting that Scott Hall's emotional reunion with his estranged son at the end of ESPN's documentary about the wrestler was short-lived as Scott's drug problems have once again forced the two apart.
The following is from TMZ.com:

In case you missed it, ESPN aired a heartfelt documentary about Scott Hall last night -- chronicling the wrestler's drug-fueled fall from grace -- in which Scott and his son Cody poignantly reunited after not speaking for years.

The documentary ended on a promising note -- with the father-son duo working together to launch Cody's wrestling career.

But Scott's ex-wife Dana tells TMZ, the reunion in May barely lasted a month -- and once again, the two are no longer on speaking terms.

We're told Cody gave up on his dad due to "constant verbal abuse from Scott while he was binging" -- and he soon moved back home with his mom.

Dana tells us, Cody simply felt it was "too hard seeing his dad in that kind of state." We're told Cody has no current plans to continue wrestling. Scott's rep had no comment.

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

No hope for this dude.
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

The sad part is, he'll be one of those people that drink and do drugs but never die..He'll just keep people in misery til he's like 70 years old..

Scott Hall was one of my favorite wrestlers back in the day.

And its so sad and depressing to see the state that he's in now. Seeing him age from looking very fit and healthy just a couple years ago to him looking and moving like a old man is so sad and so mindblowing.

Back
Top Bottom