ESPN E:60 (Scott Hall) - Wednesday, October 19, 2011 (Preview Inside)

pretty deep stuff, hopefully he can do something with wrestling again. i doubt he will ever be physically involved in the squared circle again tho

cant believe how they threw him out there like that, that was painful to watch . So is he still abusing alcohol and other drugs or is he just out of it because of all the drungs he medically needs to take ?

Really surprised Justin Credible went ahead with that incident. Thought he was one of Scott's close friends from the Kliq days.

Wow, that was definitely sad. Good to see him actually making an effort to change his life and being around his son. I had no idea he was that old as well.

Get well Scott.
frown.gif

The very beginning of the segment took me by surprise. I almost didn't recognize him in the AWA footage. Dude looked like a bigger version of Rick Rude. The fact that he killed a man was shocking as well. Get well, Scott Hall.
And did I hear this right? Shawn Michaels and him doing coke together?

If Im not mistaken it's pretty well known that HBK was pretty deep into drugs/alcohol..I never knew that Hall had killed somebody..I've always heard Nash talk about him battling demons in his past that nobody knew about, but had no idea it was that..After what he's done to his family I can't exactly feel sorry for the guy, but damn I wish he could turn it around for himself and his kid's sake..Hey Yo!

It was very well done for it being only 20 minutes. He seems like he really wants to get clean and loves his family very much. I really hope he pulls through and finally defeats his demons and lives a long life. Every kid in middle school would do the Scott Hall toothpick throw every chance they got.

His son is a giant.

Back
Top Bottom