2 Once Brothers
3 Best That Never Was
4/5 The U and Pony Excess
6 Run Ricky Run
7 No Crossover
8 Winning Time
9 Fab 5
10 June 17 1994

After watching this documentary and seeing how Fish handled that team, I'm glad that he's leading my school in the NCAA tournament next week.
Seems like nothing can phase him
glasses.gif

After watching this documentary and seeing how Fish handled that team, I'm glad that he's leading my school in the NCAA tournament next week.
Seems like nothing can phase him
glasses.gif

I thought it actually was better that C-Webb wasn't in it. His absence makes the story more telling, IMO. He's refused to come clean to begin with so why would we want to hear him lie about the issue.

Anyway, definitely one of the best 30 for 30's.

1. Two Escobars
2. The U
3. Fab 5
4. Once Brothers
5. The OJ doc (it was a date but I can't remember)

I thought it actually was better that C-Webb wasn't in it. His absence makes the story more telling, IMO. He's refused to come clean to begin with so why would we want to hear him lie about the issue.

Anyway, definitely one of the best 30 for 30's.

1. Two Escobars
2. The U
3. Fab 5
4. Once Brothers
5. The OJ doc (it was a date but I can't remember)

Why won't folks just admit they are basing the their rankings how much they liked the team the doc was on?

Why won't folks just admit they are basing the their rankings how much they liked the team the doc was on?

This was def among the top docs for me. Shout out to coach Fisher and Dutcher. They are both good coaches, and I learned a lot from even the limited time I was able to spend with them.

This was def among the top docs for me. Shout out to coach Fisher and Dutcher. They are both good coaches, and I learned a lot from even the limited time I was able to spend with them.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I dont agree with that. I hate Miami and SMU but those were my 2 favorites. I think preference has more to do with what sport you like. College football is my favorite sport so the best ones to me were the college football ones.

I like 2Pac but One Night in Vegas was probably the worst one outside the Marion Jones one.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I dont agree with that. I hate Miami and SMU but those were my 2 favorites. I think preference has more to do with what sport you like. College football is my favorite sport so the best ones to me were the college football ones.

I like 2Pac but One Night in Vegas was probably the worst one outside the Marion Jones one.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I guess I'll rank them:

1 Two Escobars
2 Once Brothers
3 Best That Never Was
6 Run Ricky Run
7 No Crossover
8 Winning Time
9 Fab 5
10 June 17 1994

My favorite. I still need to see No Crossover & Two Escobars.

Fab 5 is pretty legit too. I didn't know have the +%#! they went through at Michigan. I have a ton more respect for all of those guys, especially their coach.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I guess I'll rank them:

1 Two Escobars
2 Once Brothers
3 Best That Never Was
6 Run Ricky Run
7 No Crossover
8 Winning Time
9 Fab 5
10 June 17 1994

My favorite. I still need to see No Crossover & Two Escobars.

Fab 5 is pretty legit too. I didn't know have the +%#! they went through at Michigan. I have a ton more respect for all of those guys, especially their coach.

Friction and polarities are generally going to determine how well a sports doc comes out. The Vlade/Drazen doc was great because of that. This one is great because of that. 

Friction and polarities are generally going to determine how well a sports doc comes out. The Vlade/Drazen doc was great because of that. This one is great because of that. 

pimp.gif
jalen rocking the miami gear with the 40 in his hand and rays gumby in hs
ohwell.gif
wanted ray to get some shine in the league but never happened

pimp.gif
jalen rocking the miami gear with the 40 in his hand and rays gumby in hs
ohwell.gif
wanted ray to get some shine in the league but never happened

Back
Top Bottom