ESPN Films: The Fab 5: 3/13 9PM EST/6PM PST ON ESPN HD

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Why won't folks just admit they are basing the their rankings how much they liked the team the doc was on?
That's not it at all. Honestly, I really had no idea who Marcus Dupree was (outside of hearing his name) before watching that doc, and it was one of the best. I gravitated towards Winning Time and Once Brothers because there was a lot of NBA/pro basketball material. I don't much care for soccer but The Two Escobars was two of the most riveting hours of television I've ever seen.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Why won't folks just admit they are basing the their rankings how much they liked the team the doc was on?
That's not it at all. Honestly, I really had no idea who Marcus Dupree was (outside of hearing his name) before watching that doc, and it was one of the best. I gravitated towards Winning Time and Once Brothers because there was a lot of NBA/pro basketball material. I don't much care for soccer but The Two Escobars was two of the most riveting hours of television I've ever seen.

This was a really good one, but I still think that the doc on Marcus Dupree was the best.

This was a really good one, but I still think that the doc on Marcus Dupree was the best.

i really liked it, but i feel that ed martin was obviously just another corrupt booster, yea I'm sure he helped a lot of non prospect players out too but come on Jalen actin like he was just a nice guy who liked to by kids shoes, and no college players should not be paid, as if full rides aren't enough.

i really liked it, but i feel that ed martin was obviously just another corrupt booster, yea I'm sure he helped a lot of non prospect players out too but come on Jalen actin like he was just a nice guy who liked to by kids shoes, and no college players should not be paid, as if full rides aren't enough.

It would have been nice to see his insight on the documentary, but I'm sure he knows they would have gotten to the money scandal which is something he probably wants to avoid by all means

Back
Top Bottom