Esther Baxter: "Joe Budden Killed Our Baby"

Joe Buddens and pimp bones are direct contradictions. He's a simp. No need to display your relationships with video models that a dude you used to run with busted down.

Joe Buddens and pimp bones are direct contradictions. He's a simp. No need to display your relationships with video models that a dude you used to run with busted down.

how do you do this to a chick carrying your child though
30t6p3b.gif

bruise-5-copy.jpg

bruise-3-copy.jpg

bruise-4-copy.jpg

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I dont believe that.. who punches someone on their breast?

i've been hit there playfully...no lie its probably the equivalent of being hit in your penis...that $*+% is no joke...ESPECIALLY when they are big

even outside of the abuse its obvious he has some problems and he should probably just chill on the whole internet thing...

i've been hit there playfully...no lie its probably the equivalent of being hit in your penis...that $*+% is no joke...ESPECIALLY when they are big

even outside of the abuse its obvious he has some problems and he should probably just chill on the whole internet thing...

It's been widely known in certain circles that Joe Budden is an alcoholic jerk, this is no surprise.

It's been widely known in certain circles that Joe Budden is an alcoholic jerk, this is no surprise.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

You sayin you got big *******?

Man I wasn't there to see what transpired he said rug burns she said hit now those are bruises by her ribs I would think if he hit her in her ribs they would be fractured .

Man I wasn't there to see what transpired he said rug burns she said hit now those are bruises by her ribs I would think if he hit her in her ribs they would be fractured .

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

no...thats what my friends with big breasts say

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

no...thats what my friends with big breasts say

Back
Top Bottom