Esther Baxter: "Joe Budden Killed Our Baby"

^ and what size bra do the two of you wear & how many times have you given birth...

of course i don't know whats its like to be hit in your penis but the closest thing you can hit on me that would come close would be my breasts...

^ and what size bra do the two of you wear & how many times have you given birth...

of course i don't know whats its like to be hit in your penis but the closest thing you can hit on me that would come close would be my breasts...

Originally Posted by triplekrown

females are trifling, by default i'm taking joe's side

ppl wondering how tony parker could leave eva, coz itchbay is crazay  

dude is my sig too

Tony Parker is an awful example, the whole city knew he was cheating on Eva soo yeah lol

dude is my sig too

Tony Parker is an awful example, the whole city knew he was cheating on Eva soo yeah lol

those breasts
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ a song called falcon punch
i need to hear this

buddens always been garbage tho

those breasts
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ a song called falcon punch
i need to hear this

buddens always been garbage tho

Copied down the most important quotes from the interview.

"I never, never, never touched her." - @JoeBudden

"To be honest, after my 5 yr. relationship with Tahiry, this breakup was easy to go through. It was great when it was great."

"Esther is an opportunist....I had her on the phone when she was out of town and she had every excuse to not get on Skype."

"I called the hotel she was staying in and they never heard of Esther Baxter."

"Photos of her being beat were altered. If I beat you, you'd be in the ER. It'd be a lot different than the make up you put on your neck.."

"I had to take a step back because they hung him for it re: making fun of Chris Brown's situation and getting a bow tie."

"I was documenting the demise of her and I from part 1. It wasn't just the part 3."

"Haven't spoken to Derrick Ward in person only Twitter. Didn't speak to him until he heard the song."

"Thought it was rather tasteless to put the fetus pictures out there. If you're really naive, you'll believe the nonsense."

"Nobody on God's green Earth that had the same pictures that Esther had and sent Bossip."

"She was in the courtroom with me holding hands when she dropped the charges."

Copied down the most important quotes from the interview.

"I never, never, never touched her." - @JoeBudden

"To be honest, after my 5 yr. relationship with Tahiry, this breakup was easy to go through. It was great when it was great."

"Esther is an opportunist....I had her on the phone when she was out of town and she had every excuse to not get on Skype."

"I called the hotel she was staying in and they never heard of Esther Baxter."

"Photos of her being beat were altered. If I beat you, you'd be in the ER. It'd be a lot different than the make up you put on your neck.."

"I had to take a step back because they hung him for it re: making fun of Chris Brown's situation and getting a bow tie."

"I was documenting the demise of her and I from part 1. It wasn't just the part 3."

"Haven't spoken to Derrick Ward in person only Twitter. Didn't speak to him until he heard the song."

"Thought it was rather tasteless to put the fetus pictures out there. If you're really naive, you'll believe the nonsense."

"Nobody on God's green Earth that had the same pictures that Esther had and sent Bossip."

"She was in the courtroom with me holding hands when she dropped the charges."

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Fair enough.

Fair enough.

Originally Posted by saint lt

dude is my sig too

who would i believe: a laid back Tony or a hyped up Eva?

dude is my sig too

dude is my sig too

you believe a hype +!+ Budden over Easter who hasn't said anything about anything until he went there so what are you saying?

dude is my sig too

you believe a hype +!+ Budden over Easter who hasn't said anything about anything until he went there so what are you saying?

Easter-Bunny.jpg

Easter-Bunny.jpg

dude is my sig too

Tony Parker isn't laid back though. Him & his brother are jerks. 

Joe Budden is a joke and a clown I've been saying this for the longest.  Anyone especially a "celebrity" who lives their life out on the internet is very suspicious.  When someone keeps having the same old problems with women they should realize maybe it is them, but of course the women will get blamed even if they aren't "famous."

dude is my sig too

Tony Parker isn't laid back though. Him & his brother are jerks. 

Joe Budden is a joke and a clown I've been saying this for the longest.  Anyone especially a "celebrity" who lives their life out on the internet is very suspicious.  When someone keeps having the same old problems with women they should realize maybe it is them, but of course the women will get blamed even if they aren't "famous."

dude is my sig too
Word, you take a dude's side who made his shorty lose their baby and then broadcasts it on a song? Props to you

Back
Top Bottom