Esther Baxter: "Joe Budden Killed Our Baby"

females are trifling, by default i'm taking joe's side

ppl wondering how tony parker could leave eva, coz itchbay is crazay  

dude is my sig too

He's a pos for trying to say she had rug burns
laugh.gif
...he was better off not saying anything at all....

He's a pos for trying to say she had rug burns
laugh.gif
...he was better off not saying anything at all....

Can I post the pics of the fetus? Is that a bannable offense?  She says it was a girl, how she know that early? Iono

How do I do spoilers

Can I post the pics of the fetus? Is that a bannable offense?  She says it was a girl, how she know that early? Iono

How do I do spoilers

Originally Posted by DMoney82

How do I do spoilers

Ultrasound can show gender in the 2nd trimester

Originally Posted by DMoney82

How do I do spoilers

Ultrasound can show gender in the 2nd trimester

Can someone please do cliffnotes on the story of the two sides?

Don't want to go through listening to that whole interview.

Can someone please do cliffnotes on the story of the two sides?

Don't want to go through listening to that whole interview.

Joe Budden is going to be on Funkmaster Flex's show in a few minutes. Stream Hot 97.

Joe Budden is going to be on Funkmaster Flex's show in a few minutes. Stream Hot 97.

Miss Info condemned Esther and Bossip for posting the graphic images of the dead fetus. She said that the gossip is getting pretty nasty and that Bossip crossed a line. The police report was enough and that she should have never put something like that in the public eye.

Joe Budden is going to be on Flex's show in a few minutes for real this time.

Miss Info condemned Esther and Bossip for posting the graphic images of the dead fetus. She said that the gossip is getting pretty nasty and that Bossip crossed a line. The police report was enough and that she should have never put something like that in the public eye.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I dont believe that.. who punches someone on their breast?

i've been hit there playfully...no lie its probably the equivalent of being hit in your penis...that $*+% is no joke...ESPECIALLY when they are big

even outside of the abuse its obvious he has some problems and he should probably just chill on the whole internet thing...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
 girl, please

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I dont believe that.. who punches someone on their breast?

i've been hit there playfully...no lie its probably the equivalent of being hit in your penis...that $*+% is no joke...ESPECIALLY when they are big

even outside of the abuse its obvious he has some problems and he should probably just chill on the whole internet thing...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
 girl, please

Originally Posted by Furrell

I guess the backlash from doing that got to them because the pic isn't on there anymore.

Pretty classless of her and bossip.

And mouse I gotta co-sign DecemberLove, the only thing comparable for women of getting hit in the man region is probably giving birth.

Originally Posted by Furrell

I guess the backlash from doing that got to them because the pic isn't on there anymore.

Pretty classless of her and bossip.

And mouse I gotta co-sign DecemberLove, the only thing comparable for women of getting hit in the man region is probably giving birth.

Back
Top Bottom