Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

They not puttin that man in prison next season. :lol:

We're not going down this road again....for sake of the show I believe he will be out as well.
If #BecausePower is a thing #BecauseEuphoria needs to be one too cause ain no way he should be beating this case.

There's just no way they could write any remotely sensible way for Fez to not get serious prison time.
Felony murder, obstruction, witness tampering, drug charges, money laundering, tax fraud, ...

im still trying figure out where were the teachers or school administrators during that whole play

i get encouraging your students to express themselves, but ummm some of that seemed mature..

then you have the audience participation that ended up throughout the school

There's just no way they could write any remotely sensible way for Fez to not get serious prison time.
Felony murder, obstruction, witness tampering, drug charges, money laundering, tax fraud, ...

Again, the man literally hasn't murdered anyone. Trey did.
Obstruction, meh.
Witness tampering, meh.
Drug charges, he already beat once, can again.
Money, meh. If they can't prove the drugs, they can't prove the laundering.
Tax fraud, same as above.

You can easily write all that away. The rats girl will corroborate a lot of it, and like I said, no actual deaths are his fault. He's not innocent by any means, but bigger fish to fry than him.

Omar walked up and down the street with a GD shotgun, with MULTIPLE bodies on his resume, and he shared donuts & **** with cops. And that was literally praised as some "real" television. :lol: Fez can be fine, if the writers want him to be.

Again, the man literally hasn't murdered anyone. Trey did.
Obstruction, meh.
Witness tampering, meh.
Drug charges, he already beat once, can again.
Money, meh. If they can't prove the drugs, they can't prove the laundering.
Tax fraud, same as above.

You can easily write all that away. The rats girl will corroborate a lot of it, and like I said, no actual deaths are his fault. He's not innocent by any means, but bigger fish to fry than him.

Omar walked up and down the street with a GD shotgun, with MULTIPLE bodies on his resume, and he shared donuts & **** with cops. And that was literally praised as some "real" television. :lol: Fez can be fine, if the writers want him to be.
Hence why I said felony murder, he doesn't need to be the one pulling the trigger.
I would assume that killing a witness is technically 'tampering' with a witness, so you naturally have the obstruction charge.

Fez is not some money laundering mastermind, he launders money through that store he runs. I don't think he's the guy to set up some extremely elaborate financial construction with offshore accounts.

There's a whole lot of people law enforcement could pressure to give up information on his dealing. Besides, people are prone to change their tune when looking at a laundry list of charges. The girl might want to reconsider her position after they pressure her.

The feds have a 99.6% conviction rate.
2% of defendants even go to trial in the first place and roughly 80% of them lose.

Last edited:
Fez should definitely be locked up and having to fight the case at the least. That's won't happen though I'm sure.

Fex is a fan favorite but I don't think he is that important of a character for them to have to keep him out of prison

His life could just end up sad, in prison for life.

Someone Rue visits from time to time

i could see fez in jail next szn. i don't want him to though.
it's possible his only scenes are flashbacks and visits

Is this show appropriate for 30+ males? I hear it talked about so much that I want to see what the hoopla is, but if it's targeted toward young women I have to pass.

fellowkids.jpg

Is this show appropriate for 30+ males? I hear it talked about so much that I want to see what the hoopla is, but if it's targeted toward young women I have to pass.

30+ males might be one of their top demos. You're fine. The show is for adults. It's definitely not targeted towards young women, though.

Back
Top Bottom