Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

I’ve been also trying to figure out if they’re all HIV positive.. since Lexi mom said that she’s “immuno compromised” and no one even bat an eye in that scene

Buddy, I’m not sure we’re watching the same show. It’s not that complicated to follow :lol:

I’ve been also trying to figure out if they’re all HIV positive.. since Lexi mom said that she’s “immuno compromised” and no one even bat an eye in that scene
:rofl:

Immuno compromised =/= HIV positive

It just means that a person has a weakened immune system.

There’s a rumor Maddy might not return hence why she’s switching schools…. Hopefully she’s returning for season 3 and Ash is back too… since we just hear him get shot and not see his body I’m assuming he got shot but not in the head… I could be wrong but if he truly was dead then why not show him get shot and show he’s dead… instead of just showing the dot on his head and hearing the shots…. Sounds like a cliffhanger IMO…

There’s a rumor Maddy might not return hence why she’s switching schools…. Hopefully she’s returning for season 3 and Ash is back too… since we just hear him get shot and not see his body I’m assuming he got shot but not in the head… I could be wrong but if he truly was dead then why not show him get shot and show he’s dead… instead of just showing the dot on his head and hearing the shots…. Sounds like a cliffhanger IMO…
What show are y’all watching man? :lol:

Dudes in here trippen now 😂. Mans did a deep dive into the locker room scene examining erections and ****. Chill fam.

Yo yall wild for this one.

Bullet hole in the head is not enough confirmation now.

Ummmmm I’m really confused by whatever you’re trying to explain here. But Nate’s dad Cal was arrested because he had sex with at least one minor. He recorded all his sex escapades. His son Nate copied all the recordings and gave them to the police. It’s pretty cut and dry. That’s statutory rape.

What that has to do with your locker room orgy and Nate’s brother, I completely have no idea what you’re talking about.

The show takes place in LA. Filming sex without consent in CA (regardless of age) is a 6-month crime, per offense. Let's see if that gets written into the show.

Yo yall wild for this one.

Bullet hole in the head is not enough confirmation now.

not questioning that but it can be a cliffhanger since they didnt show him dead... I'll give you an example remember Glenn from the walking dead at the dumpster with the walkers... it was assumed he was eatin alive but he got away since they didn't show him dead... same thing with ash it's obvious but you never know

Ash had the red dot on his head, the SWAT guy isn't going to aim at the head only to go and kneecap him instead or something
They're not going to show a kid getting his brains blown out

not questioning that but it can be a cliffhanger since they didnt show him dead... I'll give you an example remember Glenn from the walking dead at the dumpster with the walkers... it was assumed he was eatin alive but he got away since they didn't show him dead... same thing with ash it's obvious but you never know
So you want Ash to show up in s3 brain dead? :lol:

Glen in TWD ain’t the same thing at all. That was a takeout cliffhanger where they showed nothing. Euphoria showed a dead body. Fez watched it in despair.

I don’t know how or why yall are reaching like this or can’t pick up on simple storytelling beats anymore.

Last edited:
^ bro not saying it's obvious he died because the dot is on his head and you heard gunshots...just saying it can be a cliffhanger and he can come back next season...you didn't see him at all period.... so he can murk anyone and everyone but they can't show him being dead lol....

:rofl: When did that happen?

You sure you watching Euphoria and not Rent?

1647184902309.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom