Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

christiano-ronaldo-boner.gif

where is any other adult but the drunk mother…
Rue's (and Gia's) mom, Nate's parents, Jules' dad, they just gave us the back story on what happened to Fez's grandmother, we saw Maddy's family in s1 I think (might be confusing that with her in the movie Waves though), Kat's mom.

Aint much else to show other than the nonexistent teachers.

Rue's (and Gia's) mom, Nate's parents, Jules' dad, they just gave us the back story on what happened to Fez's grandmother, we saw Maddy's family in s1 I think (might be confusing that with her in the movie Waves though), Kat's mom.

Aint much else to show other than the nonexistent teachers.

during the play….

Nate having his dad arrested makes no sense. He protects his dad all these years just to have Cal arrested thus ruining their family’s reputation.

Makes perfect sense. An act of revenge. He realized his father is the reason he's a **** up and deviant and his family is destroyed. Couldn't be more cut and dry.

He literally had a dream of his father smashing him.

He's removing his oppressor with a well thought out plan, not too dissimilar from the first plan he hatched to get back at the dude who took down Maddy in the pool.

Makes perfect sense. An act of revenge. He realized his father is the reason he's a **** up and deviant and his family is destroyed. Couldn't be more cut and dry.

He's removing his oppressor with a well thought out plan, not too dissimilar from the first plan he hatched to get back at the dude who took down Maddy in the pool.

is that why Nate was smashing his head on the floor when cal tackled him in his bedroom? That part confused me lol

Are we all watching the same show?!

Not knowing the flashback was Cal? Fez a minor? What is going on?

To me the flashback worked better as an Aaron flashback. Instead of Aaron having no story it now shows an anthology of bi-sexuality across generations. Cal’s wife reaction to him coming out to everyone then seems more natural.

Cal already removed themself from the family. Nate is actually the one most free and loved in the family. Oddly enough most of the main characters are all in some way trying to protect him. The show really plays into Nate feeling like he's a God/King since he's taller than everyone. 6'4 confidence as they call it in real life

Last edited:
Cal already removed themself from the family.

Doesn't matter. The damage had been done. Nate was already FUBAR'd solely because of how Cal raised him and how Cal carried on. That resentment ain't gonna go away because the man moved down the road.

Back
Top Bottom