Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

Praying that Fez smokes Nate

Gotta bad feeling that dude is gonna kill Fez ..dude just lost all the **** he got fronted

I feel like Fez knows it’s a wrap for him, whether it be via the law or the streets. Homie has nothing to lose at this point, so he midas whale follow through on his threat to Nate. Lawd I hope he follows through. :lol:

I feel like Fez knows it’s a wrap for him, whether it be via the law or the streets. Homie has nothing to lose at this point, so he midas whale follow through on his threat to Nate. Lawd I hope he follows through. :lol:

yup.. pretty sure dude realized at some point either while flushing or after he got out on the other side of dealing with the police

he knows going back to dude and telling him what went down aint going end well.. so might as well take ole boy down with him

EAhDS0KWkAAuV5V

Didn't matter much what Fez said at the store it was going to play out that way :lol:

That's Nate comfort zone

Fezco should have his own episode showing his back story.

They straight glossed over him caring for an invalid. Grandma can't hear or see? And you left taking care of her? Where ya parents b?

I think that explains him not graduating.

Last edited:
They straight glossed over him caring for an invalid. Grandma can't hear or see? And you left taking care of her? Where ya parents b?

I think that explains him not graduating.

I think not giving it more backstory or whatever is more impactful in terms of your heart going out to him.

Sadly I feel like if they open the show with a fez background story it’ll probably be curtains for him. but what do I know ... hopefully things work out for him and rue , really the only people I care for on the show and Lexi is cool n oh yea Cassie’s chest game A1

The fact that Nate is so hateful and polarizing makes him a great character

Y’all ready to throw hands over a TV character :lol:

Back
Top Bottom