Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

Fez ffffffffffffffffff’d looks like he had to flush the whole stash

I unfortunately feel like Rue is gonna try to **** with ole boy. She better stay in her lane. Not really sure who on the show can take down Nate other than Fezco and Ashtray.

As I predicted, McKay was a walking L this episode. I felt bad for dude.

Nailed it.

Cassie is pretty damn good at ice skating for someone who only had training as a kid for a short period of time.

Every dude Cassie was with made a tape with her but she worried about telling McKay she kissed a dude. >D

Detectives Bennett & Howard :lol:

Kat's big spender wants to flip the roles and be the dom. She ain't ready for it.

Had that creepy voice and blacked out cam. Going to end badly for her.

McKay adds another L to the collection.

Jules got blown on the dance floor while high on blow.

Nate :smh:

Fezco is done. Either cops get him or Mouse kills him.

Fez is ****** :smh:

What kind of plug forces you to get fronted way more than needed and then threatens you if the product isn’t moved :smh::smh:... thought for sure Rue was gonna get caught trying to sneak out

And McKay is completely useless character

Hope ash plays a roll in helping Nate getting clipped.

McKay a legit walking L bro :lol:

Season finale came real quick though, pretty bummed about that but they hit it out of the park with this show.

Damn good episode.

Fez...Smfh. I really hope he makes it out or takes some ****ers with him.

And I feel for Rue...more than most...

Am I the only one in the thread pulling for Nate? Dude is an OG and ruthless.

No. Nate is the worst and needs to die. Some frat boy jock who gets to live out his cruel douchebag fantasies? Nope. He’s not the bad guy you root for. This ain’t Al Swearengen. He ain’t Walter White or Tony Soprano. Dude has zero cool or rootable qualities.

Damn, I totally forgot Mack Miller died.

I wish Nate would die but his storyline makes the entire show. It wouldn't be the same without him.

Snitchin to the cops tho? I hate that fool.

Now my boy fez might get murked by mouse and em.

Did Jules get her meat sucked on the dance floor? HBO wylin, God damn.

I hate Kat's new personality. I'm glad maddie set her straight. And now her cam daddy turned the tables on her. Someone needed to humble her ***.

Lexi hittin Cassie up with dat slow built up over the years ether.

They pops became a junkie? SMH.

Cassie bout to get that abortion. Good idea. You don't want a clown raising your potential son. McKay got a monopoly on Ls.

I thought Nate's dad was gonna ask for his flicks back lol.

Rue a super sleuth. Also a dumb *** for potentially giving herself a kidney infection or UTI.

She didn't hold back any punches for Rick tho lmao.

Lexi a real one, I really **** with her character. I know Jude Apatow happy she's not bussin it open for the world to see.

I recognized the black chick Jules smashed but iono from where.

I thought this was gonna be like GOT where the 2nd to last EP is the best but that's certainly not the case here.
Still a good episode tho.

No. Nate is the worst and needs to die. Some frat boy jock who gets to live out his cruel douchebag fantasies? Nope. He’s not the bad guy you root for. This ain’t Al Swearengen. He ain’t Walter White or Tony Soprano. Dude has zero cool or rootable qualities.

So I am the only one pulling for him. I meant that as in rooting for him :lol:

I don't blame Nate for how he reacted. Mac Miller seemed unsure at first. But then Mac was shocked at the reply. But when he said I'm going to have to kill you. Beloved was befuddled. :rofl:

I was so confused at the last scene, so Juels is in love with Nate

Nate's dad drops the gems, because they're on point, but the whole time Nate is probably thinking you're hiding who you are, who are you to give advice. I know who you really are.

Back
Top Bottom