Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

No way Cassie would seriously listen or understand if Lexi voiced her issues and problems.

never said she would

but that’s your sister and she’s clearly going through a lot

putting on a play, of their drama, to the whole school doesn’t seem in the best interests of your unstable sister.. especially with their mother and lack of father

never said she would
Then there's no point in doing it.
but that’s your sister and she’s clearly going through a lot

putting on a play, of their drama, to the whole school doesn’t seem in the best interests of your unstable sister.. especially with their mother and lack of father
Cassie doesn't give a **** and has her own problems. That's how she always act. Most of us didn't even know they were sisters in s1

Lexi shouldn't be holding up her life to do the things she's passionate about cuz her self involved sister might feel a way.

Calling Cassie unstable is a bit of a reach. She's a drama queen.

Lexi is telling the story of her sister and friends without having a conversation with any of them first and at least trying to seek their approval

lexi can do whatever the hell she wants

doesnt make it any less f’d up

we clearly see Cassie is making poor decisions.. her sister clearly doesn’t agree with the choices she’s making and is judging her for it.. and instead of trying to legit speak with her, she’s putting on a play for the whole school

i get that she has a passion for something.. but at least try to tell a story not involving your sister’s life or your friends

doesnt seem like asking for much to try and speak directly with the person(s) you should care about.. then attempt to get them help.. prior to trying to entertain your high school

Nasty Nate.
1644817278596.png

Here for all the Fezco/Lexi scenes.

That junkie gonna get him hemmed up though. :smh:

You're missing a lot of subtext if you're villainizing Lexi and breaking it down to "have you talked to them?". Maybe all of it.

what subtext is needed?

it’s f’d up.. she obviously ain’t the only f’d up one or anywhere close to being the most f’d up one

but it’s f’d up.. your getting at your sister for telling one of your minor classmate‘s parent about a drug dealer who assaulted your classmate while you’re doing a whole play about the lives of your sister and friends

what subtext is needed?

it’s f’d up.. she obviously ain’t the only f’d up one or anywhere close to being the most f’d up one

but it’s f’d up.. your getting at your sister for telling one of your minor classmate‘s parent about a drug dealer who assaulted your classmate while you’re doing a whole play about the lives of your sister and friends
Of course it's an awful idea, she shouldn't do it at all, but "she should just talk to them?" Who Cassie? Rue? Have you not seen the multiple times she's done this and how that worked out?

What are your expectations if UPS tried to deliver your package you have to accept in person 3 times but you weren't home?

What are your expectations if UPS tried to deliver your package you have to accept in person 3 times but you weren't home?

that they leave some form of notice of how I can collect my property

they don’t just get to keep my mail

that they leave some form of notice of how I can collect my property

they don’t just get to keep my mail
Yes that's assumed, the point is the attempt was made multiple times (and yeah they do get to keep it and return to sender). Again the play is a bad idea, a poor way to express herself, but after a lifetime of being dismissed and ignored this is her screaming out loud. That's why the moment someone finally paid attention to her she stuck to him even though that's a bad idea too. Only issue I have is the "she should just talk". She's tried that.

This is some of the darkest content I’ve seen
Yoo. I was thinking the same thing. This show be triggering and ive expereinced none of it. Not even close. But my daughter looks like zendaya. And its hard watching it sometimes.

And zendaya is amazing. And the pain her mother and sister go through. Thier acting is superb. Ali as well.

Sometimes the feelz prevents me from catching the little nuances and followinf along other subplots. And i damn sure cant rewatch this ****.

This show has become a hassle to watch but its gravitating.

Yes that's assumed, the point is the attempt was made multiple times (and yeah they do get to keep it and return to sender). Again the play is a bad idea, a poor way to express herself, but after a lifetime of being dismissed and ignored this is her screaming out loud. That's why the moment someone finally paid attention to her she stuck to him even though that's a bad idea too. Only issue I have is the "she should just talk". She's tried that.

I don’t need a justification for why lexi is taking the actions she is

to go back to your UPS example, they leave notification of their attempted delivery and give you an opportunity to contact them and arrange future steps with your item(s)

As a friend/sibling/acquaintance, my expectation before you put on a play in front of the whole school with details of my life is that you explicitly tell me what youre about to do when strangers about to see things about my life

I might not appreciate your efforts to speak about my life with you.. but before you go and put on a literal show about the details of my life, we gotta have a talk

I find it strange that 3 years after it first aired that this show now some people are really getting in their feelings about it...from the sex scenes. drugs etc. I know more people are watching now but it still doesn't add up.

If you watched from the very beginning like I think a lot of us have in here, we knew how dark this **** was. I think it’s being more amplified now though with how much coverage it’s getting mainstream. I don’t recall the first season being posted all over social the way this season has been.

Yoo. I was thinking the same thing. This show be triggering and ive expereinced none of it. Not even close. But my daughter looks like zendaya. And its hard watching it sometimes.

And zendaya is amazing. And the pain her mother and sister go through. Thier acting is superb. Ali as well.

Sometimes the feelz prevents me from catching the little nuances and followinf along other subplots. And i damn sure cant rewatch this ****.

I've been watching this season with a close friend of mine and she's out here crying literally every episode

Yeah I don't think I can keep up with this show.

The opening scene with her going through withdrawals was insane. Zendaya needs to win something for this.

Back
Top Bottom