Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

I've been watching this season with a close friend of mine and she's out here crying literally every episode

For those that have experienced addition either themselves or seen someone in the family that did this is so ******* real. This show doesn’t glamorize drugs at all as people say it does. But in order to show a true perspective of drug use by some you need to show e full the highs to show just how dark the bad is. Otherwise you don’t provide the full perspective.

White parents really be drinking with their kids like that. I've seen it.

On top of plugging and supplying the friends with liq for parties. "If they're going to drink I'd rather them do it where I can see them"

Spending the night at a bf/gf's house while still in high school. Seen it all.

Last edited:
For those that have experienced addition either themselves or seen someone in the family that did this is so ****ing real. This show doesn’t glamorize drugs at all as people say it does. But in order to show a true perspective of drug use by some you need to show e full the highs to show just how dark the bad is. Otherwise you don’t provide the full perspective.
Yeah the friend I’m watching it with is a coke addict and she’s kinda bipolar so a lot of it hits pretty close to home for her. She loves the show but it’s not something she can stomach to watch by herself.
I’m a recovering (opioid) addict as well but personally I don’t really notice any effect from the scenes that I recognize myself in.

Nate talk with his mom was good it just confirmed who they are

Kat at the diner :wow: :rofl:

Nate and Jules always works

Ali preaching :pimp:

family need to focus more time on Gia & Rue has to find a way & reason to get clean for herself

What's Nate's angle giving that disc to Jules?
Two fold....probably so it does not get out to hurt Dad's business knowing Jules wouldn't get revenge like that especially with herself on it and going back to first season, he kinda had a thing after seeing the video for Jules herself...even with connections to Rue etc. So Nate was just being scumbag Nate while trying to win over her graces with his fake I can be a nice guy when I want to be demeanor

If we are to believe he cares about taking over his dad's business destroying disc would make more sense for everyone involved.

The writers just wanted another Nate/Jules scene while still leaving the door open for the video to go public. Jules could still put it out there knowing it will hurt Cal and Nate more vs embarrassing her.

No one knows he pulled a gun on Maddie and is shacking up with Cassie. They might go public. Plus the play...there's a lot ways things can go left.

If we are to believe he cares about taking over his dad's business destroying disc would make more sense for everyone involved.

The writers just wanted another Nate/Jules scene while still leaving the door open for the video to go public. Jules could still put it out there knowing it will hurt Cal and Nate more vs embarrassing her.

No one knows he pulled a gun on Maddie and is shacking up with Cassie. They might go public. Plus the play...there's a lot ways things can go left.

yup.. didn’t get why he went through all that to give it to her

id get telling her AND then destroying it.. but I assumed destroying it was a given

Monet would have just choked Rue out or start shooting into the traffic to stop her :rofl:
Would have pinned Rue's as to the bathroom wall like...
monet.jpg

Then given Nate the suitcase of drugs to sell up at the HS.

Back
Top Bottom