Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

1644874574498.jpeg
1644874601622.jpeg
1644874617940.jpeg

Nothing but here me out. Nate’s character knows he’s a terrible person and doesn’t dispute it. When Fez beat the **** out of dude we all knew and felt like he deserved it.

I can at least respect a good villain.
Interesting perspective. Im still trying tonfigure out Nate, cassie and kate.

Theres depth missing in thier characters. Or maybe thats the point. They just are who they are. Springboards for others.

Because even though we know nates trauma and upbringing, most cant/dont want to compartmentalize his *******ness and general selfishness.

Nothing but here me out. Nate’s character knows he’s a terrible person and doesn’t dispute it. When Fez beat the **** out of dude we all knew and felt like he deserved it.

I can at least respect a good villain.
I definitely wouldn't call him 'likeable' in the traditional sense but yeah he's an excellent villain, kinda like Joffrey in GoT.
Both actors did a fantastic job playing the villain and making the audience hate their characters with a passion.

I definitely wouldn't call him 'likeable' in the traditional sense but yeah he's an excellent villain, kinda like Joffrey in GoT.
Both actors did a fantastic job playing the villain and making the audience hate their characters with a passion.

Personally I like villains that you can see or understand how they became the way they are. Nate is still a pos.

But I see how he became a pos, he knows' he's a pos. Every show needs a good villain. I can't stand his pops though. Kat and Cassie are probably the most selfish characters after Rue but she's an addict so at least she has an excuse (kinda).

If Kat just told dude she thought he was lame and didn't like him like that I could respect it.

Same with Cassie tryna legitimize her actions like she ain stab her friend in the back.

:lol: at his moms wondering if got hit in the head and had some brain trauma or something.
Not sure why she’s cavalier and admitting all this personal stuff to him, this after Cal dropped his bombshell, and after calling NATE a failure and a disgrace, but she’s STILL beating around the bush with why he is the way he is? Like what else is there to be coy about in your life? What more damage do you think you can do? What do you think he needs to be shielded from at this point? Just ask him exactly what was on your mind. Ask him if he was raped by his dad when he was 8 or 9. It doesn’t make sense that she would clam up at that point.

Are the writers thinking this will act as some sort of cliffhanger for the next season? We got fifty-leven other loose ends that are gonna end in cliffhangers already. Let’s not create another one that nobody asked for.

Back
Top Bottom