Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

9B8D8F9C-491A-4311-B8E7-3C7BA99699D5.gif
80744CFD-5DBA-46D3-954E-D6701DC4165B.gif

McKay bleeds Charmin. Nasty Nate would eviscerate him with the quickness.

that’s why we needed ya boy from the first episode to come through…

McKay letting down the whole team.. need to call in a trade with McKay and rue for fez

I have a feeling it's going to be a cliffhanger and set up for season 3. I just can't see a main character dying.

I think you just have the fallout with whatever goes down at the play and then fez/ash getting raided and whatever goes down with then

that’s alot right there

then could have ole girl show up at rue’s house at the end just to show she‘s well aware of where rue lives and shh is going go down next season

I watched all 15 episodes in 4 days. (I miss you NFL :frown: )

I was wheezing watching that play. :lol:

Lexy is a great secondary character. Her balance to these crazy b*tches is perfect. And ultimately gonna cost us Fez. :frown:

The complete meltdown ep by Rue was :wow: :wow: :wow:

Victor Strand. :pimp:

I had no idea who Cassie was, but my God those things defy gravity. E=MC squared or some **** got nothin on those. She GOT TO have back problems. Then I read some blurb about her talkin to her mom about doin nude scenes and how it was well within character.......it was the first 20 minutes of the pilot, b****, what the **** is you talkin about? :rofl: :rofl:
And I quote.....
Screenshot_20220222-225225.png

Oh, they real alright. Real big. Stupid B****.

:lol:

That said, and I didn't expect it truthfully, she's been damn good. She really is handlin that role well. That balance of crazy, whiny, suffering (the pregnancy stuff was gut wrenching) confused, lost, pinch of evil, really well written and performed.

Nate........*sigh*.......man. We supposed to hate him. But gotta admit, kinda like the dude. He's a broken dude tryin to make up for Father Ayo and that can't be easy. I def enjoyed Fez foldin him like a blanket, but he's another Cassie in that he's bodied the role and it is really layered written. Face it, most ****ed up white dudes with daddy issues woulda shot gunned the school already for getting a B minus, he's kept it together.

Minka Kelly. My goodness. Why couldn't booty robber videotape her on screen for us? For the play at least.

Hopefully they done showin **** on screen. The first 238 were enough. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom