Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

8b4e7335f0fbf0a1bc33af75dc93d6d4414af237.gif

Did not know about Lexi’s real life parents and did not know Maddie is jmsn’s chick

Didn't know about her parents until just now. Damn dope family.

For those also lost she's an Apatow.

If I am ranking who I think is getting clipped in the finale, it would be....

1.Ash
2.Lexi
3.Fez

Lexi might catch some hands but she not getting clapped because then you'd have to throw Cassie in jail for Season 3

I hope Season 3 starts with McKay putting hands on Nate. They should just make it a yearly thing where someone new beats the breaks off of him.

They are wild for not having more McKay scenes this season. His man's basically took his ex girl and we haven't even seen this man's face since like episode 1.

Lexi might catch some hands but she not getting clapped because then you'd have to throw Cassie in jail for Season 3

I hope Season 3 starts with McKay putting hands on Nate. They should just make it a yearly thing where someone new beats the breaks off of him.
I put Lexi in there because I think the show is alluding to the death being one attached to Fez (or he himself)

So if she gets clipped, it might be tragically from her going over to his place after the show

But the timeline probably doesn't work for that anyway. Seems like **** goes down at Fez's place before the show started, causing him to miss the entire thing

Didn't know about her parents until just now. Damn dope family.

For those also lost she's an Apatow.
Leslie Manns and Judd Apatows eldest, both daughters were in a movie with her mom and Paul Rudd “This is 40” I also think Mauve was in “Knocked Up” she’s grown up in front of her dads camera, super dope

I like the conversation Rue's mom had with her.

Lexi's drunk mom :rofl:

The chick staying at Fez looks like a puffer fish. She's disgusting to look at.

Ashtray is my favorite character.

Nate :rofl:

Fez missed the play because he had to clean up a body :smh:

Back
Top Bottom